Loki - Suspect

About: You're the daughter of a corrupt drug dealer. The Avengers are on to your dad, but one team member in particular runs into you and things spiral out of control. 

I will write a part two on this one :) 

As the daughter of the most corrupt man in the city of New York, your life was rather lonely. Your dad was throwing a patry tonight, at your home. Perhaps not the wisest decision, since all his corrupt friends would be there. 

It was not a secret to you that your dad was doing wrong things in order to give you a fulfilling life, but the downside of it was that the police was looking for him - and so were the Avengers. However, you didn't know exactly what his job was - something that would get you into trouble later... 

Your mother forced you to go downstairs, the music thumping in your ears as you reached the large living room. Neon light danced across the room, the strangers were only a shadow as you mindlessly padded over to the small bar, pouring yourself a drink. 

In the reflextion of the glass, you eyed your reflextion. You were beautiful tonight - always actually - but especially tonight, in your black backless dress. As if in a rush, you took a heavy sip, swallowed the burning liquid and turned around, smacking into someone's chest. 

Your heart thumped in your chest as you stumbled on your high heels, but a pair of strong arms caught you effortlessly. 

"I'm terribly sorry, dear," a silky voice purred above you. Your eyes shot up and you were met by a pair of mesmerizing eyes. You took a moment of your time to fully take in his sharp features, damn that jawline. 

The handsome man steadied you on your feet, his eyes not leaving yours as a smile crept up his lips. It made your skin itch. 

"No, it's nothing. Thank you," you said quickly, licking your lips as a brush dusted your cheeks. You looked down at the floor, searching for something to say to him. You knew you wanted to talk to him, but you didn't know what to talk about. 

A hand popped into your vision and you looked back up at the stranger, his eyes sparkling with mischief. 

"Loki," he introduced himself. "Loki Laufeyson." Your eyes went wide. You immediately recognized him now and alarmbells went off inside your head. He recently joined the Avengers, a team your dad wasn't overly fond of. 

"Uhm, I -" You swallowed and looked around the room. As much as you hated your dad being a bad guy, you needed to warn him that the Avengers were possibly close. Making a 180 degree turn you tiptoed through the crowd, but a firm hand locked around your wrist. 

"I haven't caught you name," he said charmingly. 

Your stomach churned, this was a bad idea, yet you name rolled off your tongue as if he'd put a spell on you. 

"I'd hate to see you go. I would love to chat with you for awhile." You bit your lip. Something about the way he said it, made you warm inside, melt - no, not melt. He was a potential enemy  to your father. Perhaps if you heard him out, you would now more about his reasons for being here. 

"We could go to the private library if you like that," you suggested, eyeing around the room for yoru parents - they were no where in sight, and that worried you. 

You shoved the feelings away, thinking about besting the God of Mischief as you lead him through the corridors of your home until you reached the old, dusty library. 

Plopping down onto one of the sofa's, Loki sat opposite you, streching his legs over the carpet. You tilted your head to the side. 

"You wanted to chat, so chat with me," you said, the usual firmness in your voice had finally found its way back. You raised an eyebrow at him. An amused smirk plastered on his face, something that reminded you of a cat, ready to pounce on a mouse.