Loki - Unexpected Holiday

About: Loki is forced to go on a holiday with the Avengers, but he hasn't told them why he is hesitant to go with them. The night before the big day, he reveals his secret. He has a girlfriend, you, and there is something else. You're pregnant... 

The Avengers sat at the kitchen table, making the last decisions before leaving on their well-earnerd holiday. 

Loki just happened to walk in on them, he had something to confess - or ask, he wasn't sure himself yet. Taking a long sip of his herbal tea, he drew the conversation out. He fumbled with his tie, smoothing the fabric before taking a seat next to Natasha. 

She smiled at him, before returning her gaze to Tony. 

"So, we leave, tomorrow after lunch?" she asked, twirling a strand of fiery red hair around her finger. 

"Mhm," Tony hummed, stirring his cup of coffee and looking up at Bruce. "You'll be able to handle the long road, buddy? Without turning green?" Bruce licked his lips and looked down, slightly embarrassed perhaps. 

"Uhm, yes, I guess so," he mumbled. Stark smiled, nodding. 

"Alright, that's settled then, let's go to bed, everyone, we'll need to be fresh tomorrow," Tony said, closing the file that held everyone's pasports. They all stood up, and Loki's instinct kicked in. 

Say something, he thought. 

Loki cleared his throat, curling his fingers around the cup in a nervous gesture. Tony raised an eyebrow, looking at the God with suspicion. 

"Want to say something, Mischief?" They halted their actions, gazes fixed on the God in his black suit. Loki swallowed thickly, running a hand through his hair and then folding them together in his lap. 

"Well..." He sought for the right words, tantalizing their curiosity. "If I'm not mistaken, there is one extra spot left in one of the vans, right?" 

"Yes," said Tony, stashing his glasses away in his pockets. "Why do you ask? Got a dead body to hide somewhere?" 

"That's not funny, Tony," Thor defended. "Loki is a good guy now." He gave his brother a thumbs up and Loki gave a nod. 

"No, no dead bodies, promise," Loki mumbled, swiftly taking anther sip of his tea. "I - uhm..." 

"Just spill it," Natasha spurred on, grinning. 

"Can I bring someone with me?" All of their eyes widened and they settled in their seats again. Alright, Loki got their attention. He wanted this to work out. 

"Who?" Thor asked, squinting his eyes at his brother. Loki licked his lips, a smile playing around the corners of his mouth as he averted his gaze to his hands in his lap. 

"Just a... my," he mumbled something under his breath. Tony leaned slightly forward on his elbows, all ears. 

"What was that?" he questioned. "Didn't catch that." Loki's ears turned scarlet. 

"My girlfriend," he muttered, this time loud enough for them to hear. Their eyes turned as big as plates. 

"Like, a real girlfriend?" Thor asked. "Mortal?" Loki glared at him, crossing his arms over his chest, gaining confidence through the conversation. 

"Is it some muderous Goddess?" Natasha asked with suspicion. Loki sighed, rolling his eyes. 

"A real woman, and no, no murderous Goddess." Tony laughed, and started nodding. 

"Sure, Reindeer Games. You can take your woman with us." 

"What's her name? If you don't mind me asking, mister Loki," Peter blended into the conversation, a smile tugging at his lips. Loki smiled and blushed some more, biting his lips before uttering: