Loki - Hard to explain

About: you are studying for you last exam while Loki naps in your bed. When you want to join him, he wakes up with a strained neck. You come up with a solution for his problem. 

It was the night of your last study session. Tomorrow would be your last exam and you were beyond happy: you just had to focus for another two hours and it would all be over. 

Flipping to the next page of your book, a frantic knock at your door disturbed your train of thought. 

"Come in," you muttered, highlighting some important elements in the text, then chewing on your favourite pen. 

The door opened, and Loki bursted in, already in his black pyjamas. You looked over your shoulder and briefly glanced at him. 

"I can't make you dinner right now, I'm studying," you explained. He huffed. 

"I'm not asking for dinner righ now," he defended matter of factly, closing the door behind him and padding over to you. "What subject do you have tomorrow?" You sighed, facing the fact that he would not go away within the next two minutes. 

"German. Do you need anything?" Loki glared at you. 

"Why do you always assume I need something?" He cleared his throat as you keep gazing at him, your face showing no emotion. "Alright, since you're still up I thought I could take a nap in your bed because Thor is snoring in mine. We would watch Midgardian television, but he fell asleep." 

The corners of your mouth twitched upwards. 

"Sure, just don't start snoring yourself or I'll kick you out," you decided. 

"I don't snore," he muttered, leaving you alone at your desk and crawling in your bed. He took the covers with him and rustled around while you devoured the last pages of your book. 

Half an hour had passed when Loki started chuckling. You frowned, muttering your text out loud to mute him out. 

"Who's this?" he asked. You snapped out of your concentration and looked at him. He held up your teddy bear. 

"That's (name of teddy bear)," you explained. "Leave him alone. Shouldn't you be napping?" 

"No need to be so snappy, Y/N. And no, I cannot possibly sleep when you're constantly mumbling things I don't understand. I mean what are you saying?" 

"Loki, I have my last exam tomorrow, I'm stressed as fuck, please leave or shut u-" 

"Alright, alright, I get it." You smiled at him. 

"Thank you." 

Around eleven o'clock you finally abandonned your books and meandered over to the bed, only to find Loki wrapped up in your blankets, in the middle of the bed, legs spread, taking up all the space on the bed. 

You crawled into the bed, carefull to not accidently step on his arms. 

"Hey, giant," you giggled, poking his cheek. He opened one eye, smiling at you. "Move an inch will you?" He chuckled, rolling over. 

"Better?" You hummed, snuggling to his side and sinking into the pillow. 

Every time you would fall asleep, he would turn or shift his legs. He squirmed for awhile, turned, occasionally taking all off the covers with him, which made you violently tug at them in return. 

"What are you doing?" you asked, lifting your head so you could look up at him. He looked up at you through long lashes, a slight blush tinting his cheeks as he cleared his throat. 

"My neck and my shoulders hurt. So, uhm, I'm trying to find a position where it doesn't hurt that much," he said, licking his lips. You smiled at him, an excellent idea popping in your mind. A very appealing idea that made your heart flutter. 

"Take your shirt off," you toled him. He gave you a funny look, as you got up and turned to your nightstand, and taking a bottle of oil with you. "I'm really good at massaging people, if I may say so myself." 

He bit his lip and slowly sat up, gauging your reaction to see if you were joking, or something. 

"For real?" he asked, eyes sparkling with interest. You nodded, getting on your knees while he took of his shirt, tossing it away in a hurry. 

"Get on your tummy." Your orders were quick to be followed, so you went to straddle his lower back. Your stomach churned, heartbeat accelerated. "Where does it hurt the most?" Your asked, tracing the curves of his shoulder blade. 

"M-My right shoulder," he stuttered, which earned a smile from you. You carefully rubbed your hands with oil, before placing them on both of his shoulders, making his breath hitch. You started to massage his shoulder, ocasionally letting your hands dip lower to his back or higher up to rub his neck. 

"Sorry for snapping at you, I had to study and I-" 

"No, no, I'm sorry for constantly interrupting," he cut you off. A smile adorned your lips as your hands traced the lines of his shoulders, making him sigh and closing his eyes. "How is your German going?" 

"Sehr gut. Ich habe viel für diese Prüfung getan," you said while grinning. Loki looked back at you over his shoulder, a confused look on his face. 

"What?" he asked innocently. 

You smirked, bending down to place a kiss on top of his head. 

"It's going great, I did a lot for this exam," you translated for him. 

"Oh, good, good," he said, eyes falling closed again, sighing once again. 

Time passed by and once you decided to stop massaging him, he had silently moaned twice, which gave you a huge boost of confindence. You got off him and stashed the bottle of oil away. 

"You can get up now, if you want," you told him as you went to lie beside him. He looked down and burried his face in the pillow, hiding the blush that crept up his cheeks. The corners of his mouth tiltled upwards. 

"I can't." He laughed awkwardly and gathered the courage to look you in the eye. You rose an eyebrow. 

"Why not?" He licked his lips, again avoiding your gaze while smiling like he did something bad. 

"It's, uhm, it's kina... hard to explain." You frowned, letting that sink in. 

"You can jsut explain it to me. it's not - oh... Oh." It hit you like a bus, the look on your face changed from shock to amusement. 

You snuggled closer to him and flattened yourself against his side as he axiously bit his lip. Your stomach did a somersault as your hand reached out to stroke a strand of black hair behind his ear. 

Allowing yourself to lean in, you let your lips brush against the shell of his ear, making his shiver. You surpressed a smile. 

"I can take care of that too, Loki," you whispered in your most seductive tone, hands sliding over his back. A smile tugged at his lip and when your eyes locked, he pulled you on top of him.