Loki - A taste of fashion - Smut

About: Loki often mocks your style. One day you had enough and storms off. One day, he accidentally watches you change and that stirs his emotions for you.

You had a nice live, that was occasionally ruined by snarky comments about your clothes. But you were an Avenger, and you wouldn't let those comments change your style.

As you sat in the kitchen, cooking the team a meal. Noting fancy, just a simple stew, when someone walked in.

"Is it almost ready? I'm starving," a velvetty voice drawled. You hummed, stirring in the pot.

"Yes, it'll be ready in twenty minutes," you said, a smile on your lips. The God's eyes widened, and he scowled at you.

"Dinner is usually ready at six o'clock, sharp," he said, slightly annoyed by your slow stirring. You sighed. Not this again, you thought.

"I was home later because of the traffic, be patient please," you reasoned.

"Trafic or not, I want my meal ready at six. This will be the only time I'll see through this." You huffed, abandoned your spoon and glared at him.

"Honestly, do you have nothing better to do than to watch and insult me?" His hands rested on his hips, an eyebrow raised and a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Insult you?" he said, amuzed. "If I wanted to insult you, mortal, I would say something about the rags you are wearing." Your face hardened.

"You already told me plenty of times how you feel about my clothes," you said sternly, gazing down at your oversized blue shirt and baggy shorts. You liked them, they were comfortable for long workdays like these.

"I"ll gladly tell you again, perhaps I should be more specific this time, so it can seep into your foolish brain!" he said with a mocking smile. He took a step closer to you, caging you between the counter and his tall body. His upperlip curled in disdain. "You have the potential of being pretty, I'll give you that, but for God's sake!" He laughed in your face, and you averted your gaze to the floor, steeling your emotions for him and yourself. Your heart stung. "You look ridiculous!"

A roar of laughter filled your ears. Loki tugged at your shirt, shaking you back and forth.

"It looks big enough to be a tent. What are you hiding underneath it? Gained some weight and want no one to see it?" he mocked. "Now, enough of this, mortal. Get back to making my food. And then, please, put on something nicer."

As he finished speaking, you glared up at him with tears in your eyes. You had endured his mocking for too long. Your eyes dropped to his chest, bottom lip trembling as your head replayed all his name-calling and insults about your taste of fashion. You loved your style. And yet, after all the mocking, he acted like you were his slave and demanded you would make him food.

He straighened himself, leaving you stading against the counter, shaking with anger and sorrow, you didn't know which emotion was stronger in that moment. Probably the sadness his words evoked from you.

Your eyes met his, and his shocked face gave you utter satisfaction. Keeping your voice from trembling you opened your mouth.

"I will never be good enough for you, will I?" The amusement bled out of his face and his shoulders slackened. He swallowed slowly. You shook your head, wiping the one falling tear from your cheek before walking past him.

"Y/N-" he mumbled, staring at you as you turned back around, lips pressed together in anticipation of his answer. No word left his lips as he opened his mouth. You rolled your eyes and walked away to the bathroom.