Loki - That TVA girl - Smut

Loki has been brought in by the TVA. He had just watched a tape that showed him his future, but what if you step into the room? The tape starts again and a whole new future begins to play.

Enjoy reading
Xx

Loki had just seen his life flash in front of his eyes as he sat at the small table, a grey-haired man with a pointed nose in front of him. His eyes glazed with tears, but he blinked them away, ignoring how he had just seen his mother die on a film the man had played.

"You could help us," Mobius offered him. Loki made no sound of acknowledgement and crossed his arms over his chest. Mobius started to clean up the small table, since the tape had come to an ending and Loki seemed to avoid every interaction with him.

His head tilted to the side as the door of the dimly lit room opened and revealed a small frame, entering while brushing some strands behind her ear. She was stunning, Loki realized.

"Hi, daddy!" you said enthusiastically .

You hopped of the dais and tiptoed to your father, handing him the papers you were holding.

"Thank you, dear," Mobius said with his friendly smile, giving you a pat on the back. You felt a pair of emerald eyes stabbing your back. "Are these all the files that were available?" You shrugged.

"Yeah, the grumpy deks lady didn't want to give me any more of those," you muttered, pointing to a green file. "That's the information about - uhm - him." Mobius lifted his gaze from the file to Loki, who watched you like a hawk.

"We have quite a lot of variants of h-" The screen lit up again, lighting up the room and cutting your father off midsentence. You frowned, watched with interest as the film featured the God of Mischief - and you?

You were both surrounded by people that worked for the TVA, they handed him a jacket that stated 'variant', which didn't please him in the slightest. The screen started to blur, as if suddenly changing its mind and dotting out a different future for him.

It resembled a huge room, green aspects decorating it. He was on the bed together with you and you were both - naked?!

Your heart leapt out of your chest and you darted forward to find the button to turn the film off. Mobius quickly joined you as moans filled the grand room. You eventually ripped the tape out of the machine, tossing it on the floor, cheeks burning red. You stomach dropped as you looked at your father.

He averted his gaze from you and looked at the floor.

Someone cleared their throat and you both looked up to a grinning Loki.

"Seems like you precious daughter is going to call me daddy too," he taunted Mobius. Mobius bit his lip, closing his eyes and probably searching for an answer. His face too, was crimson.

"That's never going to happen," you stated, although some dark desire crept along the edges of your sensible mind. "That tape is broken." Loki laughed breathlessly.

"Who would have thought that there would be something good about my future?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. "Why don't you show me my room?" Mobius put on a stern face.

"You really have to watch your tongue, Loki," he warned. "Now, are you going to help us or not?" Loki cocked up an eyebrow, eyes wide.

"With catching that variant?" he asked. Mobius nodded, a careful smile spreading across his face, eyes twinkling with hope. "I don't really feel like it." Mobius rolled his eyes and gave you a meaningful I-am-so-done-with-this-guy-look. You giggled and took your leave. You had other bussiness to attend.