⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️

Začít od začátku

Author's POV

In the evening, Adhyaa was instructing the workers to correct this piece or those flowers, not use roses or even a petal. She was scolding them for not using the correct way to tie the decorative things.

Adwet said, "How much she missed this. Now I'll do everything in my hand to never let this smile lose her face."

"I will never let her think about the horrible moments of her life. I'll make sure she will forget those days." said Abhimanyu looking at Adhyaa. Adwet and Abhimanyu were standing in the corridor on the first floor and admiring their sister and girlfriend respectively. [1st floor according to British English]

"How much I want to reverse that time and save her from kidnapping." said Adwet. Not a single day, he missed to not think of that incident.

"We can't reverse the time but we can create better and beautiful memories now. Right." Abhimanyu as always gave the advice which was necessary for that time.

He sighed heavily and said, "Yeah, By the way, did my sister tell you the three magical words?" He teased him.

His eyes were wide open. He thought, 'Did he see us while.....'

Adwet cut his thoughts by saying, "Don't worry, I wasn't there when you both were together. So stop your mind right there!"

"But how do you know?"

He laughed and said, "Janab, chehre par saaf saaf likha hua hai. [It's all written on your face, pal] "

"Am I this much easy to read?"

"Well it's not but today you are chirping like a bird, like you get the only thing you want in your life for a very long time." Adwet smirked and said in a teasing tone.

He didn't say anything, just rubbed his neck and looked at Adhyaa, who was still arguing with the worker on something.

Pal, do pal, ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Iss, pyar, ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
Toh khuda se maang lun
Mohalat main ik nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

It's true some of the relatives were jealous of her, mainly the one who has kids of her age and the one who is of her age. As the importance and wealth she was getting, others envied her. But she turned a deaf ear for them.

Divyansh and Rudransh came later and saw her instructing the workers and also saw that others were hiding and seeing her doing all this. They were smiling, laughing and admiring her. Divyansh stood beside her and coughed a little to gain her attention. She stopped in the middle, frowned and looked at both of them. Rudransh signalled the poor worker to go from there. The worker mentally thanked him and the god for saving him from his 'Chhoti Malkin'.

"Princess....... What are you doing here? It's your birthday. You should be getting ready for the party, not here scolding him." said Divyansh while lifting his one eyebrow.

But she, being Adhyaa, didn't listen to him and ranted, "Bro, what you did. Look he left. They didn't do anything right. I was instructing them how to do the work."

Rudransh put his hands on her shoulders and while dragging her towards the staircase, he said, "We see that and everyone does. But we are not gonna listen to you, now just go and get ready. And ...... and if you don't go right now, then....."