"So you want me to be a coward and run instead of fight?" Marlee questioned.

"No, I'm not saying be a coward, I'm saying protect yourself and don't be dumb." Tris said getting flustered.

"You wouldn't dare run and you know it, so why should I?" Marlee asked getting just as frustrated as Tris was.

"Because I can't lose you! You don't know the things I know! You don't know how to fight off the enemy like I do! It's not a boggart or a dementor you're fighting off! They're much more powerful than that!" Tris yelled.

"I'm a 6th year Tris! I know how to fight!" Marlee yelled back.

"No you don't! Not good enough! What they're teaching you these days isn't going to be powerful enough to protect yourself against them!" Tris said.

"So what? You think I'm weak? Is that it?" Marlee snapped.

"No that's not what I think! You're a strong witch and so many people know that, but you're not strong enough is what I'm saying!" Tris yelled once again.

George was heading up the staircase to grab something from their room when he heard Tris and Marlee yelling back and forth at each other. When he got to the door he leaned up against it to hear what they were arguing about.

"Just because you're older, doesn't mean you get to control my life and tell me what to do!" Marlee yelled.

"I'm not controlling your life! Age has nothing to do with this! You are my responsibility to look after!" Tris yelled back.

"Just because your life is all fucked up, that doesn't mean mine will be!" Marlee shouted.

"Watch your language!" Tris snapped as she now faced Marlee with her arms crossed.

Both girls looked at each other in silence for a moment or two before one of them finally spoke up. "I have to go. I've got work to do. Have fun at Hogwarts." Tris said as she walked passed Marlee and to the door. When she opened the door, George's tall frame was standing right in the way and she ran into him. She was startled at first but didn't say a word and walked past him and down the staircase back into the shop. George stood in the same place and looked at Marlee seeing her frustrated and upset.

"She's not trying to control your life, Mo. She's trying to look out for you. That's all she's ever tried to do for all of us." George said breaking the silence. Marlee then looked over at George and listened to what he was saying. "She just doesn't want you to get hurt." George said. Marlee then gave George a slight grin and George then walked back down to join his brother and girlfriend back in the shop.

"How much for this?" Ron asked his twin brothers as he held up an item that he wanted.

"5 galleons." they said in unison.

"How much for me?" Ron asked again.

"5 galleons." the twins said once again in unison.

"But I'm your brother." Ron said looking at the twins confused.

The twins then looked to each other and smiled. "10 galleons." they said before turning around and walking away.

"No it's not, Ron, they're just being petty. Let me see it." Tris said as she took the item from Ron's grasp and marked down the price.

"Thanks Tris." Ron said as he gave Tris a smile. "Anytime. Next time, just come and ask me." Tris said as she smiled at Ron and waved goodbye to the rest of her friends.

"Love potions, aye?"

"Yeah, they really do work!"

"But then again sis, we hear you're doing just fine on your own." the twins said as they walked up to Ginny and Hermione near the love potions.

"Meaning?" Ginny asked acting confused.

"Are you not currently dating Mr. Potter himself?" George asked.

"It's none of your business." Ginny said as her cheeks started blushing.

"You idiots, they've been dating since the day after the Yule Ball." Hermione said as she laughed to herself.

"You two really are slow." Tris said as she walked behind George and wrapped her arms around his waist.

The teens shared a laugh or two with each other but it was time for the students to head back to Hogwarts while Tris and the twins got back to work. Marlee and Tris said no other words to each other which felt weird but both girls thought it was best to give each other space right now. Right before everyone walked out of the shop, Tris called Neville's name to get his attention.

"Hey Neville. Can you do me a favor?" Tris asked the tall brunette.

"Of course." he stuttered.

"Can you watch out for her?" Tris said as she turned her attention over to her cousin. Neville looked in the same direction and noticed she was talking about Marlee.

Of course I will. I've actually been wanting to ask her out." Neville said shyly as he looked down at his feet. Tris looked up at him and smiled before giving him a hug to calm his nerves down a bit.

"Thanks Neville, and good luck." she said as she smiled up at the nervous boy and watched him make his way over to Marlee. She watched her friends all walk away and headed back to help the last few customers in the shop. After everyone had left, it was finally time to close up for the day until Monday morning. Tris and the twins never worked a Sunday. They felt they needed one day of the week to rest and work on their work that fell behind, so Sunday was going to be that day.

Since they no longer had meals prepared for them everyday like they did at school, Tris took over that job and cooked for her and the twins. Every night she would cook and blast muggle music while she did so. George found it absolutely adorable watching her dance to the music in her pj's while she cooked and almost burnt the food every time. Fred would often join her and start signing loudly to the music and soon enough George would join too.

Those three were living their best lives right now and were so happy in that moment. Tris was the happiest of them all. She had her best friend and the love of her life around her and she couldn't ask for more right now. What could go wrong?

After the dance party was over, and the dinner was eaten, and the dishes were washed, Tris and George went to their room, while Fred went to his. Fred heard George slam the door and the giggles from Tris followed behind it.

"Please make sure the silencing charm is on the room please!" Fred shouted from across the hall. George and Tris looked at each other and started laughing before continuing their time of "fun". Two hours went by and everyone was sleeping peacefully until a noise came from the shop downstairs waking George.

He popped his head up and immediately grabbed his wand. Tris awoke from his sudden movements and he told her to be quiet. She grabbed her wand from the nightstand and followed right behind George. Fred had heard the noise too and came walking down the hallway following right behind Tris. The twins pushed Tris to the back as they hid her with their height. They all walked down the staircase down into the shop and looked around for any signs of intruders.

Tris knew it wasn't Phoenix that made the noise. She slept on her little bed right beside Tris and George's bed and she stayed there all night long. They all started looking around the shop being as quiet as possible when suddenly, one of the lights turned on. All three of them turned around to face the light and the twins pushed Tris behind them with their wands aimed high.

The face they saw once the figure stepped underneath the light, was a face they all dreaded to see...