I practically fall down on the floor and Hoon immediately comes to me and takes me in his arms.

"I-I can't do this anymore now. I am tired , Hoon." I take deep breaths to control my self.

"You make me feel unloved these days. You act as if I am nothing but just a worker for you to help you for food."

I can feel his fingers that were holding my arm tighten as he was becoming angry now.

One more problem in Hoon is that , he has a bad and short temper. He easily gets angry especially when , anyone blames him which I am doing now.

"Now you stop it y/n. You think you are the only one suffering huh? Don't you know what I am going through?

I am the one who brings money and because of that , you are as well eating food and living under a shelter."

His face shows clear anger. He is trying his best to not raise his hands on me. As he had promised me in the early stages of our marriage.

"I am also suffering. Don't you think man has his own needs as well. Whether it be emotional or physical?

I also want us to spend time together and love like we used to do earlier. I want to spend every moment with you.

I am working so that our kids don't have to suffer." He says the last line loudly.

"But what is the point now huh?" I say this time with tiredness and emptiness clear in my voice.

"I don't feel loved by you anymore now. And I-I don't think that I can love you anymore now , Hoon."

Again tears fall from my eyes and this time I see his tear drop too.

"Wh-what...you c-can't love me anymore?"

He holds my both arms and shake me a bit. I cry and gradually break more in his arms.

He cries too and hugs me finally after three years. "Hoon I-I want our marriage to work pl-please." I sob brutally in his embrace.

"I want to make it work too jagiya. I wa-want to spend time with you too."

He pulls back and looks at me and wipes my tears. "I am sorry y/n. I am really sorry. Today I got to know how difficult it must be for you as well.

But please....please give me sometime. I swear I want our marriage to work and I am trying my level best."

"That's the problem....you are just trying your level best. Not putting hard work to actually make it work."

I sigh and stand up slowly. "I don't know what to do now. I don't even know whether our bond will remain or not. But I want it to work."

He looks at me as I say this in a very tired way. My voice and face really show that I am tired , both physically and emotionally from the marriage.

Hope you liked chapter 3 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 3 and please do vote.😊