Chapter 16: New title

"Huh? Throne?" Nader questioned and, as expected, no one answered him.

Not caring about that for now, he sat down on the ground and placed the unconscious Yue on his lap while inspecting Yue's body with his spiritual senses.

"The condition of her body is normal, but... she has become stronger" Nader murmured and put a blue potion on Yue's lips.

The potion was, of course, a mental recovery and energy potion.

"Well, this is what would happen..." muttered Nader.

The potion, he had put in Yue's mouth, had once again spilled out of the corner of her lips.

Sighing, Nader took another potion out of his Storage and popped it into his mouth. Then, without a second thought, he placed his lips on Yue's soft lips.

Soon, the blue liquid ran down Yue's throat without difficulty.

However, Nader's earlier concern had turned out to be unnecessary, as Yue really wasn't mentally exhausted...

"Mmgh?" Yue's eyelids suddenly fluttered open. She saw that Nader's face was so close to her face.

Only after a few seconds, did she realize that he was kissing her.

"Oh, are you all right now? I guess it's true that the prince's kiss can wake up the sleeping princess." Nader joked as he wiped the blue liquid from his lips.

On the other hand, Yue's heartbeat increased and pounded furiously in her chest as her face began to color red.

Yue simply stayed rooted in place as she looked at Nader's seductive lips.

"Are you all right, Yue?" concerned, Nader asked because he hadn't felt any reaction from her.

"Mmm... I'm fine, besides... I feel like I've gotten stronger" Yue replied while still feeling Nader's lips on hers.

Despite being focused on Nader's earlier kiss, she could feel that her body's strength had increased.

"~Sigh, that's good...". Nader nodded, relieved.

Even though she knew that he had only kissed her to get her to take a potion, it didn't take away from the fact that they had kissed, but after seeing Nader's indifferent face, she felt a little disappointed.

She shook her small head and asked, puzzled, "...what had happened?"

All she knew was that she had suddenly lost consciousness when she had been gleefully sucking Nader's blood, however, when she had woken up, she had felt that her strength had increased by a large margin.

She could even feel a warm sensation in an unknown place inside her that connected her to Nader.

Nader shook his head and replied, "I don't know exactly either. However, it's pretty sure it's related to my blood. Although from what she told me, there shouldn't have been anything wrong with you."

"... I feel like I'm one with you..." Yue squirmed in Nader's lap, she felt a bit awkward for not knowing how to mention the strange but special feeling she felt.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Nader asked, a little puzzled.

'She won't think that by kissing her we've already become one, right...?' He thought as he looked at Yue's blushing face.

"... Ever since I woke up, I feel a strange feeling inside me" she muttered and looked at Nader's eyes.

Nader wrinkled his eyebrows and began to inspect Yue's body again.

But again, Nader found nothing strange.

Then, he stopped inspecting Yue's body and inspected his own body.