Chapter 11: Abyss!

"Grahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The Behemoth roared, making the room shudder.

Its sharp horns spat fire as it glared furiously at its opponents. It didn't wait for the others to start their magical chanting as it shot out towards the heroes. When he was within twenty yards of them, he bent down and leaped skyward to land on them.

The heroes' eyes reflected pure despair. Seeing this, their trainers chanted different kinds of spells. At least they should repel the Behemoth back.

But suddenly, their eyes caught a tiny silhouette that appeared out of nowhere like a ghost in front of the huge Behemoth.

The silhouette took a few turns in the air. Its body twisted and sent a kick that collided with the Behemoth's hard armor.

*Booooom!

*Crack!

A furious shockwave was followed by the two terrifying sounds that overlapped each other. Those present recoiled backward from the furious air that had hit them.

The eyes of everyone present almost popped out of their orbits. They saw the huge Behemoth that had caused them so much trouble being flung across the bridge like a kite. And that was caused by a person!

The silhouette did somersaults in the air and gently descended to the ground.

Then, several thick white chains materialized around him and moved through the air in the direction of the Behemoth. The chains twisted around his body and coiled him up before pinning him against the cave wall.

Naturally, the figure was Nader.

He turned around and looked towards Shizuku, who was staring at him dumbfounded.

"Long time no see, Shizuku," Nader greeted her with a smile and waved his hands at her.

Shizuku snapped out of her initial stupor and exclaimed in surprise, "Huh!? Nader-Kun!?".

Nader's eyes twitched at the strange honorific Shizuku gave him, but then he simply shrugged.

"N-Nader? How are you alive?! That's impossible, the King already reported that you were already dead!".

Nader's eyes followed the shout and found Captain Meld, who was looking at him with a pale expression.

Without waiting for even a second, Shizuku walked towards him as Captain Meld's desperate cry rang out again, "Don't go, he's dangerous!".

Shizuku gave Captain Meld a sidelong glance and ignored him as she continued walking towards Nader.

"W-wait Shizuku. Listen to Captain Meld!" Kouki shouted as he ran alongside Ryutarou to try and stop her.

Kouki grabbed Shizuku's arm but Shizuku gave him an annoyed look, "Let go of me, Kouki. I have something important to discuss with him."

"No! I won't allow you to get close to someone like him!".

Captain Meld, along with the other instructors who were fighting the skeletons, nodded to each other and began to position themselves towards the front to protect the heroes.

Most of the heroes defending against the skeletons had terrified expressions, especially the girls, not because of the skeletons, but because of Nader. Although not all the girls were terrified, some had flushed faces as they looked at Nader...

"Come back here, Shizuku! You had already heard what Pope Ishtar and the King had said! Listen to me as your Captain!" Captain Meld ordered. His disappointed gaze was fixed on Nader's figure.

"Shizuku-chan... Please don't go!" Shizuku's best friend Kaori shouted as she ran towards her, ignoring the skeletons coming from all sides.

With an impatient expression, Shizuku shook her arm and pulled it out of Kouki's grasp.