Chapter 05: Princess Liliana

It didn't take long before the students quickly agreed to Kouki's opinion and decision. They decided to unite and fight this war together with him.

Aiko, desperately, with her teary eyes, ran from one student to another trying to get them to give in, but ultimately, it was impossible. In the end, her students, who she should protect at all costs, already agreed to help in this war.

But how could humans, who lived in a world where 'peace' reigned, know the meaning of war?

While all this was going on, Nader was watching them out of the corner of his eye.

Ishtar, on the other hand, was full of smiles as he saw that they agreed. In all his speech, he emphasized the cruelty and tragedy that descended upon the humans to win over Kouki.

Ishtar explained to the students about Heilight's trained military that they were already prepared to receive them from tomorrow to start training. In this war, no matter how amazing the newly acquired powers of the students were, they were still simple students of a world without mana. It was simply impossible for them to throw themselves into the battlefield without any knowledge about magic, so they needed the training to learn how to fight.

Nader and the others were led to the main gate of the temple by Ishtar. Just as they exited through the great arches that made up the main gate of the temple, they were greeted by a beautiful sight of countless white clouds decorating the beautiful blue sky with a sun that painted some clouds with a reddish hue, making it even more mystical.

Nader realized that this place was powered by magic. After all, a place located at such a height would normally be uninhabitable for normal humans.

Ishtar nodded proudly at the sight of everyone in awe, but seeing Nadir, as usual, his expression changed for an instant as if he had chewed on a fly.

Then he urged everyone to move on. They walked down a majestic corridor made of the same white stone as the cathedral and climbed up to a huge circular pedestal that was surrounded by a fence. On the other side of the fence was a steep drop into the clouds below like a chasm, causing most of the students to huddle as close to each other as possible in the center of the pedestal. But the fear was outweighed by the curiosity they felt.

As they looked around, Ishtar began to chant aloud.

"Faith is the key that unlocks the way to the heavenly path."

The magic circle that was engraved on the pedestal began to emit a blinding light as she finished conjuring. All the students began to cause an uproar as they were excited to witness their first display of magic in this world.

Nader looked down and saw a small kingdom. The kingdom was in the shape of a circle with high walls that made it impossible for one to invade through the earth. In the center of the kingdom lay a huge castle that resembled an ancient castle from his world.

A few moments later, Nader and the others landed on top of the massive palace and were soon escorted to the throne room. The corridors were as majestic as the temple had been. Along the way, they passed knights, servants, maids, and even nobles. Everyone looked in awe and admiration at the summoned ones, but without a doubt, the one who received the most attention was Nadir, who was humming as he walked down the hallway and looked curiously at the maidservants' clothes.

'Mmm, I wonder if these clothes would fit Levana,' he murmured in his thoughts as he imagined Levana in those clothes. A smile decorated her face, 'Yes, it would surely fit her perfectly...'.

------------------

Unbeknownst to Nader, in a different dimension, where no one else could set foot, a beautiful Goddess was lying as she rolled on the ground and smiled foolishly.