Chapter 03: Strength category and Tortus

Levana snapped her fingers and I was instantly enveloped by a white light that lasted a few seconds before fading.

I looked down. I found my body being embraced by some rather elegant clothes.

I had on a white shirt with black pants that hid the hem underneath. On top, I had a black robe that came down to my knees, and lastly, I had a pair of black boots. It was a fairly comfortable set of clothes.

I also had a bright red pendant that was hidden under my clothes, when I asked the Goddess, she said.

"Do you want all the women in the world to swoon at the sight of you?".

Well, I guess it was possible with my current appearance.

The pendant was an artifact that lowered my charms to a great extent.

Although... when I looked into the mirror that the Goddess had created out of thin air, my charms didn't go down much, they went down. To be honest, the pendant didn't help much, but at least the girls shouldn't swoon anymore, right...?

For the next few hours, I sat next to Levana as we chatted, she told me several important things.

She explained to me about my energy, it was called energy of the nothingness., it is an energy that until now, only she possessed and, here I am, possessing something that only the strongest had. Also, she mentioned and complained about how bored she was in this place.

It was quite comforting to talk to her, something I never felt around others before.

-----------------------

Among the little Goddess' explanations, what helped me most to open my horizons were the Multiversal power categories.

Namely: a Verse was divided into four different stages, which are: Lower Verse, Middle Verse, Upper Verse, and Supreme Verse; in each of the above categories of 'Verses', there were worlds that were also categorized similarly: lower world, middle world, and the upper world. The limit of power that existence could acquire depended very much on their Verse and the world they were in.

To simplify things, the category of Multiversal power was measured by numerical statistics:

* Inferior Verse.

- Normal World: Maximum statistic = 5.

- Lower World: Maximum statistic = 100.

- Middle World: Maximum statistic = 500.

- Upper World: Maximum statistic = 1000.

* Middle Verse.

- Lower World: Maximum statistics = 5,000.

- Middle World: Maximum statistic = 10,000.

- Upper World: Maximum statistic = 100,000.

* Upper Verse.

- Lower World: Maximum statistic = 1,000,000.

- Middle World: Maximum statistic = 10,000,000.

- Upper World: Maximum statistic = 100,000,000.

* Supreme Verse.

- Lower World: Maximum statistic = 1,000,000,000,000.

- Middle World: Maximum statistic = 10,000,000,000,000.

- Upper World: Maximum statistic = 99,999,999,999,999. - No one has reached even half of this power yet.

* Multiversal: Maximum statistic = infinity. The only being in this range is the Goddess in front of me.