Chapter 09: God's Apostle.

In a large room made of marble, two people were walking towards a huge stone mural on which was carved a figure surrounded by a halo. It was the same room where Nader had stepped the first time he had come to this world.

The two people were indeed the Pope and the King, who came to pray and worship their God Ehit every week at midnight.

The King, as always, wore royal robes of red and gold along with a golden crown on top of his head. But even though he dressed like a king, at this time he was no different than a normal person without his ruler's aura. The reason for this was the Pope, who, as usual, wore a white robe with a bishop's cap over his white hair.

"Do you think it's right to send only 200 people to catch him?" Said the King with a slightly anxious expression.

For some reason, he felt something wasn't right. As more time passed, his heart was pounding more than normal, which caused him to feel an anxious feeling.

"You're too worried, as usual, Eliheid. Even though they are not the best soldiers in the Kingdom, they had been trained in the best possible way to deal with any situation." Said the Pope with a casual smile.

The King sighed and, with a bitter smile, said, "I would have at least sent Jose Raincaid to lead the troops."

The Pope gave him a sidelong glance and said, "Eliheid, even though that boy has monstrous stats, do you think a boy of his age will have the experience to defeat all two hundred rigorously trained men?. Even if he is a hero from another world, it would not be possible."

If you had looked closely at Nader's state plate, the Pope would not be thinking the way he was thinking at the moment.

When the examination of the heroes' status plates had occurred, Captain Meld had been so shocked by Nader's stats that before he could see his abilities, Nader had already taken them out of his hands again.

Just as the King was about to open his mouth, they heard a piercing sound heading towards the Cathedral.

?!

Alarmed, the Pope raised his staff while muttering a magic spell with a solemn look on his face.

The staff in his hands glowed with a golden light as the light shot towards the ceiling before spreading out and creating a protective barrier of about five square meters.

When the barrier was completely closed, the thing that was heading towards them pierced the roof of the Holy Church, producing a shuddering noise.

Not half a second later, a sound much louder than the previous one thundered in the skies as the object thrown by Nader hit the hard ground. The entire mountain where the Cathedral was built shook, it was as if a fierce earthquake had occurred.

If a person had seen what was happening at that moment, they would have witnessed mushroom-shaped smoke rising to the white clouds above the Holy Church.

-----------------------

A being that was in one of the most luxurious rooms of the Cathedral of the Holy Church opened its eyes, revealing a cold and emotionless glow.

This being was a beautiful girl who had long silver hair that was covered by a winged helmet made of metal the same color as her hair. Although her expression was drab, she maintained a charm that could cast a spell on any man who looked at her. Her slender but firm figure was embraced by a white dress covered by silver metal plates. These silver plates covered each side of her waist where rested two silver swords with bluish blades that glowed with a cold light.

"As you command, My Lord", she uttered in a monotone voice as, with her hands covered by silver metal gloves, she unsheathed her two swords from her waist before disappearing from her spot.