Chapter 10: Skill Grade-Emperor

Nader continued to descend floor by floor. Each floor contained different enemies: giant spiders, scorpions, angry wolves, giant monkeys, and so on. But what abounded most were the traps scattered along the walls and floors of the labyrinth.

However, Nader could easily pick it up thanks to his senses, so he hadn't activated any of them.

"But this is boring..." he said, sighing.

He had already gone down fifty floors in a row and so far he hadn't found anything interesting. The monsters in the maze were weak enough that he wondered if the historians were serious about how scary this maze was.

Still, he remained patient as the Great Orcus Labyrinth was speculated to be about a hundred stories deep.

He hoped that the upper floors contained something that could be used to increase his strength.

He shook his head and diverted his thoughts to the being that had followed him intending to kill him.

"I wonder why it no longer follows me..."

If it had been him, he would have chased his enemy to death. He didn't like a thorn that at any moment could hurt him to stay alive.

"Well, better for me... at least I have time to practice another technique."

He shrugged and walked over to the cave wall. There were no monsters on this floor, so he thought this floor was a resting place.

His right hand glowed before a white claw-like blade formed around his hand. With it, he struck the wall in rapid succession before dissolving it again. He thrust his fist into the stone he had cut and pulled it outward, revealing a three-meter square cave.

He then materialized almost transparent threads, and, like spider webs, wove them in all directions of this floor as he imbued them with his senses.

In this way, he would not have to worry while learning his skills, since, with the slightest movement, these threads would alert him to act accordingly.

He entered the small cave he created and closed the entrance with the same stone he had removed, making the place so dark that it would make it difficult for one to see. He then took out a green stone that he had previously kept in his storage and embedded it in the wall of the small cave.

He sat back as with a thought of his own, dozens of scrolls appeared out of nowhere before falling and piling up on the floor in front of him.

These were the scrolls of skills and techniques he had brought from Levana's bookshelf. Every one of these scrolls was of King grade up to Divine grade.

He delved into his thoughts as he wondered what kind of techniques and skills were what he needed most at the moment.

In his previous life, all his skills and techniques were focused on weapon skills and movement techniques.

Right now, he already had a skill from his past life that allowed him to create almost all weapons with his Nothing Energy.

He also already had a movement technique. However, it was not that strong, or at least, not for now, as when he combined it with other techniques, its degree and power would increase.

Likewise, he possessed a medium mastery of almost all weapons from his past life. And of course, he already had a defense skill, which in this case was his innate skill [Heavenly Armor], which until now he had yet to use.

"Now that I think about it, I have almost everything I need to kill my enemies. Though I'll need to increase my mastery in its uses and increase my stats to see it through." He thought as he picked up a scroll that had a dark and ominous aura to it.