Extra

So this book took me months to write. I've had many revisions to the story before my full vision came into play. I want to thank you all for continuing this journey with me. I also want to thank my friends and family who inspired me and pushed me to finish what I had started.

It has been a long road! Writing has always been a passion of mine, yet I never actually completed anything I had ever started. But this book spoke to me, and I felt like it needed to be written! Simple as that!

If you have any questions , please feel free to ask them and I will answer them accordingly.

So let's talk business.
1. I am looking into a new cover photo for my book. You are more than welcome to submit one. If chosen I will tag you, and give you credit for your work.

2. There will be a sequel and it will have almost all the main characters in it. I will also be adding some characters as well, to let the book grow.

3. The sequel is in the works. I do not plan to begin publishing the book until I have at least 15 chapters or more and have been revised if needed. As well as spell checking as well.

4. The sequel will revolve around Demetria (Zionaiah).

5. Q: why does Demetria have a different name then the one given to her by the moon goddess?

A: So pretty much I wanted her to grow as a person and as a character. So giving her a separate name really did that. It showed that she was the same old soul, but a new person in a sense. It would set her free from the shadows of her precious life.

I do have a lot more in store with the sequel. More fights, and answers to questions the main characters had.