Chapter 19

Unknown POV

I had spent all this time looking for what was actually in front of me. I had recently gotten word that they moved Zionaiah from her home. Apparently she had been living as a human this whole time.

She was being raised by a former Alpha, and Luna of the Astral pack. She was hidden so well and in plain sight.

I must speak with my inside intel within the Astral pack. Find out what it is that they have done with her. I know so much yet so little of this girl.

Something just draws me to her. Other than the fact that she is a weapon. We could use her to win the war. To once and for all de throne the vampiric king, and make way for a new ruler.

The werewolfs were a selfish creation. They never liked to share anything. Which was a major reason the last war happened. And it's the same reason that they don't need the weapon, but we do. I know they would never willingly hand her over.

I had searched for this weapon for the last 10 years. With no luck as to where it was. Then I got intel about her whereabouts just recently. I knew that I would have to kidnap her, and keep her in a safe location. Everyone wanted to get their hands on the greatest weapon to exist. The real question is, could we harness her, convince her to fight for us. If not she will ultimately die either way.

I'd be sure to give her a slow painful death if she refused to help. I didn't care at what cost it came, I would have her in my hands. Some times my mind drifts off to her, and I find my self fantasizing about her.

How her touch would feel, how her lips would feel against my lips. How beautiful her eyes were. How plump her lips were. It was slowly driving me insane. My creations soul would feel something towards her as well. But neither of us could put our finger on it.

I wanted her, I needed her but at the same time, the human side of me wanted her as well. So my heart spoke of love and my mind spoke of resentment. I didn't want to want her.

She should be nothing but a pawn in the game.  I just hope my mind out weighs my hearts choice. Or do I? She could be the key to freedom among all of us.but I was a tad selfish and wanted her to only serve us.

Times have changed since the Cold War. But the werewolfs were still selfish. They would piss on you if you were on fire. At least if you didn't come from their species. I won't lie, there are some packs who will help any one who needs it. The AP was one of those packs.

But I didn't care. She would benefit us in so many ways. I want her. And I want her bad....