Chapter 24

Demetrias POV

I was numb to it all. I mostly blocked everything out, but never responded either. I felt dead inside. So when The monster come to see me. I wasn't too surprised. Even when he did ask his dumb question.

I didn't care any more. I just wanted to leave and never come back. He had truly broken me. Although I showed no resistance and no care In the world for what he had said. He still brought me to a room. And had his maids help me with a shower.

They seemed nice, and wanted to chat. They raved about my previous life, and how courageous I was back then. The felt honored to be in my presence, so they said. They had fetched me some clothes. And I noticed that the shirt they had given me was covered in his scent.

I didn't want to wear it, but my heart was telling me otherwise. I wanted to be in his arms, but hate him at the same time. He was truly something from someone's darkest nightmares. He didn't play games, and didn't expect his prey to either.

I had mixed emotions, but I hid them in the back of my mind. I didn't care honestly. I wanted nothing to do with his coven, nothing to do with him. He had betrayed me, turned his back on the one who was made equally for him. He deserved my silence, but I didn't deserve any of it. The torture, the pain, or the numbness that plagued my mind.

I spent the next week just setting in my room. I didn't move unless I was eating, or had to shower and change. Otherwise I would set facing the wall. Staring off to space. I was losing myself, and my wolf. Slowly but surly.

Illustrious didn't show her self after he had slept with some whore while I was being whipped. She has shut her self off from me, and refused to talk. So I let her be, to deal with her suffering in peace.

I thought of my family the first 2 days. All the memories of me growing up, and how I may never see anyone I ever loved again. I may never make it out of here.

Eventually I had pushed my self in such the darkest part of my mind that I had no way back. I had refused to hear what the twins had said. My body only reacting on its own instinct when it came time to eat or shower. Other than that, I just sat there in my own solitude. I didn't ask for anything, he'll I didn't even speak a single word. I had officially gave up.

I was never leaving here alive, and if I did. I would never be the same.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sergey'a POV

It had been a long week. I had given the girl space to recuperate. To reflect and make her final decision. I would result to anything needed to make her join us. If it means hurting the people she loved, then I would do it.

I hadn't seen Tiana since the day at the office. She had went with her father on a trip to Switzerland to see some distant relatives. She wouldn't be back for 3 more weeks. So my main source of distraction was now gone.

She wasn't just some girl that I screwed, she was my friend, my best friend actually. We had grown up together. And she was always there for me. She knew everything about me. We spoke of everything, and shared everything. We had no secrets.

When I reached the age to find my soul bound, I was hoping it would be her. I had a massive crush on her, but I never acted on it. She was everything I had ever wanted in a woman. But she wasn't my soul bound, at first I was disappointed, but I realized that it didn't matter. She could still be my lover, screw soul bounds.

My father said that they had made you weak any way. So I never needed one to begin with. When I become king, I'll make Tiana my Queen. She knows what's expected of her , how to act, dress. She knows everything that a queen needs to know.