Chapter 22

Demetrias POV

I had officially lost track on how long I have been own here. It seemed like ages. The first round of torture ended hours ago, after my not so lovely conversation with that monster. I thought they got tired of breaking my bones, waiting for them to heal and then breaking them again. Especially after I stopped crying and showing emotion.

To be honest, I felt dead inside. After so long, it didn't hurt as bad as the pain had numbed me to my core, including my mind. I was starving, and thirsty, hanging from my restraints that perturbed from the wall. It was night out. As no sun had made its way through the only window in this place.

Eventually, I had fallen asleep some how. My body was exhausted, as it had used most of my energy in healing my broken bones. It took all I had after all the crying as well just to stay up honestly.

I was falling into oblivion once again , and just like the last time , it had not been a good one. In my dreams, I was not safe from that monster. I heard his mocking voice, over and over.

"I know you are my Soul Bound. But I don't care. I don't need you to be my other half."

He kept reminding me over and over: I couldn't make it stop , or even slightly fade. It was driving me insane. But then something unbelievable happens. I start to see a open field coming into view. Sunflowers we're growing wildly, and it looked beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, and not a single person was in sight. The birds were chirping all around, beautiful Melodie's.

I felt at peace for once since I had come to this dreaded place. I was taking in the beauty when a bright yellow orb had started to float towards me from the other side of the field.

I immediately when into protective mode. My eyes darting on the orb, and my ears listening for anything threatening. But I could not channel my Knowing for some reason.

I waited for it to approach, calculating everything I possibly could , scenario wise. I wanted to be ready for anything and everything that could happen. It had eventually stopped in front of me.

But was surprised me was the voice behind this orb.

"Don't be scared Zionaiah. I couldn't pass in any other form. I'm only here in the form of the moon goddess."

I freaked obviously. Like what's happening right now? Is she going to save me or not?

"But how? How are you here? Are you going to save me? What do..."

She had cut me off before I had a chance to go any further.

"Shhh.! Listen and listen good. I can't be here long. This is not what I had planned for you and I'm sorry. But I can't interfere. There is no way I can help. But I need you to remember. Don't let them get in your head. I've seen what they have planned. And if they numb you out, your going to be pretty much a zombie under their control. Don't let them break you. Try to find a way to get out. I believe in you! The future of all of our creations are in your hands."

My jaw pretty much hit the floor. She wasn't here to save me? What the fuck am I supposed to do? How the hell does she expect me to get out of here?

"Your not here to save me but to give me advice? What the hell!! I have no clue what I'm doing, or what to do. I have no plan. My energy is drained and I can't feel my wolf. I can't feel my spirit, hell I can't even feel my witch. What the hell do I do?!!"

I pretty much yelled at her. I know I shouldn't have, but look at where I am now. What can I do? I'm pretty much on my own on this one. And with the monster of anyones nightmares.

"I have to go. Keep your head up, don't go numb. It's up to you now. Goodbye."

With that she had completely disappeared, and not a few moment after, so did the beautiful field. I'm falling into oblivion again. For what seemed like hours. All back to that monster haunting me, taunting me.