Part 28

The next few days went by in a blue. I was now training more than ever and back on track. The time that I was gone had set me back physically and slightly mentally.

It was the Saturday night. I had decided to my I to bed early. Illustrious, my wolf, was restless. She kept pacing and saying that she had an unsettling feeling.

I had spent an hour looking at the photos Sergey had gave me when I heard a crash in the kitchen. I shoved the photos in my pocket, and made my way down stairs in my pjs.

I was hit with a strong aroma. It smelt like rouge, and had danger written all over it. It was dark but I had made out a pair of red glowing eyes. And based off the tension in the room and my knowing. I knew it was the vampire king.

"I have escaped and once and for all come back for my revenge you pest. I do not know how you are here, and as young as ever. I thought I had killed you the last time, before they threw me in that shitty dungeon. But I guess not, and here I am to draw your last breath from your lifeless body."

I had no room to argue back. Before the king charged at me. I was swift in my actions. Dodging every punch and kick had thrown my way.

I was only using evasive tactics. This time however, I was fully prepared. I had much more training than the last time. Considering I had all my training from my previous life.

I shifted into my wolf, viciously striking any open area that he did not protect. He was quick to cover him self or dodge my attacks.

Although he had been locked away for many years, he was not the slightest bit rusty in hand to hand combat.

I was caught up in trying to analyze his attacks. Hopefully laying out his hit pattern. When he caught me off guard, scratching my rib cage. It hurt like a bitch and instantly started bleeding.

The gash had to be at least an inch deep, making contact with my bones. I quickly jumped back to defense mode, slightly limping on my side. Favoring it, so the weight would be bearable.

I had taken the opportunity given, when he thought I wouldn't retaliate, especially not this quickly. I used my vampire and were wolf speed combined, and moved at the speed of light. I used my paws with my nails extended and stoned right into his chest, pushing him backwards with such force that he had went straight through the kitchens big viewing window.

He landed on his feet with his fangs on Full display. Anger and hate were radiating off of him in strong waves. I knew he was out to get his revenge once and for all. But what struck me was the fact that he believed I had lived this long. Yet I had not, I died that day.

I jumped through the window, my side was not fully healed, I had a strong wave of heat thrashing through my body, I stumbled slightly and I could hear illustrious yelling in my head "WOLFSBANE!! HIS NAILS ARE COATED WITH WOLFSBANE!"

He snickered in my direction. I knew that Wolfsbane would slow Down my healing process , but it would not put a stop to it completely. As I could rely on my vampire and witches spirits to still heal me. The vampire healing rate was much faster paced, how ever I am only 25%. Then given my witches healing rate, it was much slower than any of the 3 creations. And I am only 25% of it as well. So my healing rate now equals to a quarter of my Werewolves healing rate.

He knew what he was doing, and planned it well. He once again charged at me , quick with his moves, yet I was quicker.

I dodged between his legs, but not before I took a chunk out of one. He fell to his knees in pain. But was quick to recover. His open wound healing much faster than mine.

I seemed to have sparked a fire in him, as his eyes turned completely red. I knew that with the wolfsbane still in my system that Illustrious would just continue to grow weaker.