Chapter eighteen: Day break

Ariana's POV

The next day rolls around and me and  Y/n are just chilling. We're at the park together. Walking around together. At some point, she disappears.

"Y/n? Baby where'd you go?" I ask.

Then i get lifted. I squeal and dangle over Y/n's shoulder.

"Don't do that to me!" I exclaim.

Y/n laughs almost uncontrollably. But doesn't put me down. She starts walking.

"Can i come down yet?" I ask.

"Nope. Not yet." Y/n says.

I let out a huff.

"Dont complain. It's me." Y/n says.

I feel myself go a little red as she tightens her grip around my waist. She just walks. I'm literally hanging over her shoulder.

"Can i come down yet?" I ask.

"Nope." Y/n says.

"This is mean." I say.

"No it's not. Being mean would be making you walk when i am perfectly capable of carrying you."

"But I'm perfectly capable of walking." I say.

"Okay okay."

She puts me down. We walk. After about 5 minutes, i accept defeat.

"Carry me." I say.

"Point proven." She says.

She bends down a little and i jump on her back. I wrap my arms around her neck and she puts her hands under my legs. To keep me from falling. She just continues walking.

We walk... well she walks for ages. Just talking.

"How are you feeling? After yesterday." I ask.

"I feel a bit better about it. I know that mums will get it sorted. Plus I'm hanging out with you. So I'm okay." Y/n says.

"You promise?" I ask.

She nods.

"Promise."

I hold out my pinkie. She locks her pinkie around mine and even padlocks it for extra security on the promise. We keep walking. Hours. We walk for hours. She walks us up a hill and i drop down.

"Why here?" I ask.

"I have a thing for sunsets." Y/n says.

We sit down together, right next to one another. She wraps an arm around my waist and i lay my head on her shoulder. She lays her head on mine.

The sun begins to set. It's so pretty. Absolutely gorgeous. I can feel Y/n smiling against the top of my head. Which makes me smile. I move a hand forward and she takes it into her spare hand. We lock our fingers and my smile just gets wider.

Hours we sit and watch the sun go down. The colour is makes the sky is just gorgeous. I absolutely love it. This is nice.

"This is nice." She says.

"I was just thinking that." I say.

She laughs a little bit. As the sun sets further down the sky, we just sit and talk. Some point during us talking, we lift our heads and kiss. It's soft. So so soft. There's no urgency for anything other than to be here right now in the kiss. It's actually like kissing a cloud. She moves a hand to my face and cups one of my cheeks.

I feel myself going bright red. I think she does too cos she smiles. We just sit like this, as the sun sets for ages. The kiss lasts a while in case you couldn't tell. But neither of us can complain cos we love the kisses. When Y/n pulls back first, we just lay our forheads together and try to control our breathing. More so me cos it always happens.

"That was nice." She says.

"It was." Y/n says.

A few hours pass and we're just walking together. Back to my house this time. The Queen's are aware we're going to my house. We walk into the house and pull off our shoes.

"Ariana?" Mum calls.

"Yeah it's me!" I call back.

"Okay. How was your day?"

"It was good."

I pull Y/n into the living room and we sit on the sofa.

"Oh Princess. I didn't know you were coming." Mum says.

"Yeah i know. Surprise." I say.

Y/n chuckles a little bit.

"Well, it's nice to see you again." Mum says.

"You too Mrs Grande." Y/n says.

After a while of them two talking, we go upstairs. We go into my room and just chill on my bed.

We obviously cuddle and watch Netflix. While we watch Netflix, cos I'm cuddled up into her side, i reach my arm over to her spare arm. But i cant fully reach. So i look at her. She looks at me.

"What?"

I look at her hand and then mine. She smiles and takes my hand into hers. We lock fingers and just chill. I can hear her heart beating in her chest. The beats are incredibly even.

Boom boom. Boom boom. Boom boom.

Just like that. Then i hear her gag. I frown and look at her and then the movie we're watching. Yep. That's gross. I also gag.

"Yeah i know." Y/n says.

"What the fuck is that?" I ask.

I sit up and look a little closer at the TV. I gag as it continues. So i sit back and turn the movie off.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

"I have no idea. But I'm exceedingly offended." Y/n says.

I look at her with a frown.

"Why?" I ask.

"The cuddle Ariana. It ceases to exist right now." Y/n says.

"Ohhh. Haha sorry."

I lay down and cuddle up into her side again.

"Thank you very much." Y/n says.

I laugh. She puts on another movie and we just watch it while cuddling. While we cuddle, i think Y/n falls asleep. Her breathing becomes more even and i think her head falls back a little. Her hand also loosens around mine.

I manage to sit up without waking her up and do see that she is actually asleep. I smile a little and just lay back down. I cuddle back up into her and comtinue watching the movie.