Chapter sixteen: Another day together

Jade's POV

Me and Perrie finally get home and the house is completely silent. We frown and look at each other.

"Why's it so quiet?" Pez asks.

I shrug.

"Ima go check on the girls make sure they're okay." I say.

"Okay baby. Hopefully they're not heavily making out like before." Pez says.

"Hopefully."

I go up to Y/n's room and knock. Gently. Upon receiving no answer, i open the door and poke my head into the room. This is literally the cutest shit i have ever seen. They're both asleep on Y/n's bed, cuddled up together. Ariana's the little spoon so Y/n has her arms around her waist, she looks like she's holding her tightly as if she's scared of letting go and she has her head on Ariana's shoulder.

I just smile and close the door. I go into mine and Perrie's room. Perrie's gettin changed into comfy clothes and i get changed too. We both just chill on the sofa.

"They're passed out asleep on Y/n's bed. Cuddled up together. Literally the cutest shit I've seen. After you of course." I say.

Pez laughs.

"I love how you manage to make a cute comment at me while talking about our daughter's relationship." She says.

"Of course. But still. It's fully the cutest thing i will ever see. They look mega comfy as well. They didn't even flinch when i opened the door. Just layed there asleep. Kinda like how we do." I say.

"Aww. That's so cute." She says.

"I know." I say.

We find a random movie on Netflix and just chill.

Ariana's POV

When i wake up, i feel Y/n's arms wrapped around my waist. Tightly but not too tightly. Almost like she's scared of hurting me but also doesn't wanna let go.

I wont lie, she's so comfy. I'm literally so comfy right now. Jusy layed here with a human attached to my waist. Not bothered. She's warm. Her cuddles are so nice.

A while passes and I'm just layed playing with her fingers cos I'm bored but my phone is just out of reach and I'm scared to move cos i dont wanna wake her up. While i play with her fingers, she whines a little and shuffles a little closer to me. I freeze as she shuffles. She lays her head a little further forward and lays her head towards the bottom of my neck.

A little longer passes and she wakes up. She stretches with a whine and lays on her back.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." She says.

Holy fuck. Morning voice. Why is this so hot wtf.

"You okay?" I ask.

She nods.

"Mm. Very comfy." Y/n says.

"Well I'll have you know that I'm now no longer comfy." I say.

"Why? What's wrong?" Y/n asks.

"You moved and have taken away my cuddles from me. I'm highly offended." I say.

She opens her arms. I lay on top of her. She smiles and wraps her arms around me. I smile. She places a kiss on my lips. Then one on my nose. I can feel myself going red. Why am i going red? For what reason? Maybe, just maybe, cos you like her and she's just kissed you twice. That might be a good reason Ariana.

She tilts her head a little bit. I tilt mine in the same direction. She smiles. I smile back. She rolls us both over so she's now on top of me. Yep. Bright bright red. Literally bright red. I wrap my arms around her neck and she puts her hands next to my head at either side. She leans down and kisses me.

I kiss back and pull her down closer to me. After a hefty, but not so hefty, makeout session thing, we just chill on her bed.

"Are you hungry? Cos it's like 4pm. And it's usually around now i grab a snack." Y/n says.

"A lil bit." I say.

"C'mon then. Lets go grab a snack."

We walk downstairs and the Queen's look at us.

"How are you girls doin?" Queen Perrie asks.

"We're good." Y/n says.

"Came to check on you two earlier and you were both sparko on your bed." Queen Jade says.

"Yeah we were very comfy. We're gunna grab a snack and go back upstairs." Y/n says.

"Well, i was gunna ask if you two wanted some food. It's 4 so i figured you two might be hungry. Take out sound good?" Queen Perrie asks.

"Yeah sure. Sounds quite nice." Y/n says.

"You guys dont have to spend any money on me. I can head home and grab some food." I suggest.

"We literally dont mind. It'll be nice for you to stay for tea." Queen Jade says.

"Yeah and it only makes sense cos you're spending the night." Y/n says.

I nod.

"Oh wait.... i dont have any spares." I say.

"Me and Tom can run you home to grab some." Y/n says.

"You dont mind?"

Y/n shakes her head.

"Not at all." She says.

We get to my house and i drop inside.

"You havin fun with the Princes?" Frankie teases.

"Shush Frankie." I say.

"But you are." He says.

"Yeah so?" I say.

"You two dating?" He asks.

"Yeah. Yeah we are." I say.

"Go gurl!" Frankie exclaims.

I smile. I grab my things.

"Ari!" Mum exclaims.

I look at her.

"Yeah?"

"Are you two dating? Cos you two are spending a lotta time together." Mum says.

"Yeah we are. I gotta go cos she's waiting for me." I say.

I hug mum and Frankie and leave the house. I get back in the car and put my bag on the floor. Tom drives us back to the castle and we go inside.

"We're gunna wait upstairs for the food." Y/n says.

"Okay. It wont be all that long." Queen Perrie says.

We go upstairs and watch Netflix.