Chapter three: The drawing

At break time, Ariana takes you to Matt and Liz. You stand next to Ariana as Matt and Liz basically hyperventilate at the sight of you.

"Y/n, these are my best friends. Matt and Liz." Ariana says.

You hold out your hands. They're both real quick to shake your hands and express how much they love you. Which makes you laugh.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. But you do know you dont have to do that right? I'm not going to immediately dislike you for not telling me how much you love me." You say.

They stand a little awkwardly.

"Dont worry about it. I appreciate it though. Have you seen her drawing of you three by the way?" You ask.

"Yeah. It's amazing isn't it." Matt says.

"Understatement dude. Phenomenal." You say.

"Do you draw?" Liz asks.

"Yeah. Spend more time drawing than i do anything else." You say.

Period 3 rolls them around. It's Art. For you anyway.

"So guys. Today, it's freestyle drawing. Draw what you want and how you want. Go for it." The teacher says.

You pull out your drawing book and get drawing. The teacher walks around the room. When she gets to you, she stops and stands in awe.

"Wow. I didn't know you could draw your majesty."

You look at her.

"I spend more time drawing than anything else in all honesty. I love Art. It's beautiful. Dont you think?"

"That's why I'm an art teacher Princess."

"That's fair."

"Who're you drawing. I recognize it but cant put a name to the face."

"Ariana Grande."

"Ariana Grande. That's her. She can really draw. Have you seen that one of her, Matt and Liz?"

"Yeah it's phenomenal." You say.

When class finishes, you're not finished with your drawing. So you're going to finish it at lunch. You go out to the yard where Ariana, Matt and Liz were at break and sit at the bench. The three soon walk over and see you heavily concentrated on your drawing. They dont know that you're drawing.

"What's she doin?" Matt asks.

"Dunno. Must be important." Ariana says.

They walk over to you.

"Hey Y/n." Ariana says.

You look up at them and smile.

"Hey guys." You say.

"What're you doin?" Matt asks.

"Drawing. I started it in Art and didn't get to finishing it." You say.

"What you drawing?" Liz asks.

"Oh it's nothing." You say.

Ariana frowns a little. The three just sit and talk to you and each other. While you talk, you look at Ariana's face for a minute and just continue drawing. When school finishes, you're still yet to finish your drawing. So you're going to finish it at home.

"Do we have each other's numbers?" You ask, as you and Ariana walk up the drive to exit the school.

"No. You want my number?" Ariana asks.

"Yeah. How else are we supposed to talk? I dont use Instagram that often." You say.

You both get to your car and swap numbers.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Ariana says.

"I can drop you home if you want." You say.

"No no it's okay."

"Are you sure? Cos i dont mind." You say.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

You nod.

"Thank you."

You both get into the car.

"Who's your friend?" Tom, the driver, asks.

"Ariana. Ariana, this is Tom."

"Hey. Where to?"

When the car pulls up outside Ariana's house, she gets out the car.

"Thank you for dropping me home." Ariana says.

"It's alright. I'll see you tomorrow." You say.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." She says.

She closes the door. When she's inside her house, Tom drives home. When you get home, Jade and Perrie come to you and hug you.

"We've missed you so much!" They exclaim.

"Mamas it was 6 hours. Hardly a life time." You say.

"6 hours is long enough without hearing you bitch about your game." Jade says.

You gasp.

"I dont bitch about my game." You say.

"You do hon." Perrie says.

You just laugh.

"I made some friends." You say.

They sit you down and sit on the sofa facing.

"Go on. Who are they?" They ask.

"Ariana Grande, Matt Bennett and Liz Gillies. They're all really nice. Especially Ariana." You say.

"Ooo do you have a crush?" Jade teases.

"Mama please. It's been one day." You say.

"Yeah and? Me and your mama spent 30 minutes at a royal party together and fell head over heels for each other." Perrie says.

"That's because you two had sex mum." You say.

"How do you know that?" Jade and Perrie ask.

"Ew i was joking! You two had sex after 30 minutes of knowing each other?" You say.

"5 minutes. But in defense, we were supposed to be cuddling and it just happened." Jade says.

"Hornballs." You say.

They laugh.

"Go on. Go change. Food'll be ready soon." Perrie says.

You go upstairs, leaving your bag downstairs and open. Jade spots the book you draw in and pulls it from your bag. Her and Perrie look at the half finished drawing of Ariana in your book. They smile.

"She likes her." Jade says.

"No doubt in my mind." Perrie says.

You run downstairs.

"Numb nuts." You mutter to yourself.

You grab your bag.

"Can i have my book back?" You ask.

They pass it to you.

"Your drawings are amazing." Jade says.

You smile.

"Thank you. You should see the drawing Ariana did of her and her friends. It's absolutely amazing. I'll get a photo of it." You say.

"Cant wait to see it."

You run off upstairs to finish off the drawing of Ariana. After you've finished your food obviously.