Chapter six: Heartbreak

Dropping into POV's cos it's easier to write

Your POV

Over the weekend, me and Ariana hang out and spend a lot of time together. I think i like her. I know it's too early to say something so i wont but i think i like her.

We're sat on the grass together. There's literally bodyguards everywhere. Quite annoying really.

"Y/n i have to tell you something." Ariana says.

I look at her. She looks at me. She looks really happy. I smile.

"Well whatever it is, has you really happy and smiley. Surely it's good." I say.

She smiles.

"I have a girlfriend." She says.

My heart shatters into a million pieces. Be happy. She's your friend.

"I'm so happy for you." I say.

"Thank you. I've been thinking about it all night." Ariana says.

"I'm not surprised.... getting a girlfriend is amazing. From what I've heard." I say, mumbling the last part.

"You've never had a girlfriend?" Ariana asks.

I shake my head.

"I know this really nice girl who you might like." Ariana says.

"Oh.... thanks." I say.

We hang out for a little longer before she has to go to see her girlfriend. I go home and sit on the sofa. Mama and Mum walk into the living room.

Mama is Jade
Mum is Perrie

"Hey hon. How comes you're back so soon?" Mama asks.

"I.... Ariana has a girlfriend." I say.

"Oh hon.... I'm sorry. I know you like her." Mama says.

I just bite my lip.

"We're gunna change and come sit with you." Mum says.

I nod and just sit on the sofa. We all sit together and i just tell them everything. They just hug me.

"And i know i shouldn't be upset about this cos it's not like anything happened between us. We held hands and i drew a picture of her. That's all that happened. But when she said it, it's like my heart got ripped straight from my chest and i almost couldn't breathe. It stung and i cant even expain why." I say.

"It's cos your heart has already gripped so tightly on her. You've known each other for only a few days but your heart has gripped onto wanting her and only her so fast. Which is perfectly fine. You're always gunna get like this no matter who you're around. But now she has a girlfriend, you just gotta try your best to push them away. Which is going to be hard, i know, but you just have to do it." Mum says.

"I know.... it doesn't get any easier than this. Does it?" I ask.

"Unfortunately not hon. Which is the worst thing in the world. Because it only gets worse." Mama says.

I nod. I think they spot the tears in my eyes and the hug me.

"Why does it sting so much?" I ask.

"Because your heart only wants her. And the realisation that you cant have her hurts." Mum says.

I nod. After a while, i just decide to go to bed. Sleep it off. I lay down and go to sleep.

Jade's POV

When Y/n goes upstairs, i look at Pez.

"I hate seeing her so broken down. It breaks my heart." I say.

"She'll be okay baby. It shatters my heart into a million pieces to see my girl that heart broken. But she'll be okay."

"But what if she isn't? She's never been in this type of situation before. And it's not even Ariana's fault. It's nobodies fault. But Y/n's never felt this way for anybody before." I say.

"Hey. She'll be okay baby. I know she will. She's strong. She'll be okay." Perrie says.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

After a while, we decide to go bed. I hope Perrie's right. I hope Y/n'll be okay.