Chapter twelve: Picknick together

Ariana's POV

I finally finish getting ready and call Y/n to tell her I'm ready. I just sit on the doorstep. When her car shows up, i get into it and close the door.

"The park?" Tom asks.

"Yes please Tom." Y/n says.

When we get to the park, Y/n grabs the basket that the food is in and we walk hand in hand to the spot she was telling me about. I stand in complete awe upon seeing the hidden area. The little lake with jumping fishes and swimming ducks and ducklings.

"Wow."

"I know. It's absolutely gorgeous." Y/n says.

She sets down the blanket and we both sit down. We both sit and talk. We do eat quite a bit of the food. Since there's some left over bread, we feed the ducks and ducklings. Then just cuddle on the blanket together.

"Do you wanna come to my house tonight? We can cuddle on my bed and watch Netflix." Y/n suggests.

"I like the sound of that. Sounds really nice." I say.

We just cuddle and watch the fishes in the lake.

"What exactly are we?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks.

"Well we heavily made out last night. Cuddled in my bed and are now cuddling at the park watching fishes." I say.

"Oh... i-uhm-i dont know. I just figured we were in the moment and we just wanted to spend the day together." Y/n says.

"Well maybe we were. But also maybe we have feelings for each other because after mum left my room when she walked in on us, we immediately went right back at it." I say.

"I- okay. I'll admit it. When i found out you and satan got together, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I'd neved felt more devastated more in my entire life. I didn't even know how to react which is why i was so passive and never wanted to hang out with you guys. But i do like you. I genuinely do like you." Y/n says.

I feel myself going bright red.

"I like you too. Which is why we kissed. And it's why i wanted you so close to me while we did. I'd never done anything like that before but i wanted you as close to me as possible. And it was nice. Really nice." I say.

"You like me too?"

I nod.

"It's why we kissed. But why are you surprised i like you? I should be surprised that the princess likes me. I am. I'm really surprised you like me." I say.

"Why? You're gorgeous." Y/n says.

I go much much redder in the face. After a while, we go to her house and up to her room. We cuddle on her bed.

"I didn't answer your question at the park." Y/n says.

I look at her.

"If you want to, we could be girlfriends." Y/n suggests.

I go bright red. Literally bright bright red.

"Y-you wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask.

She nods.

"I-if you want to." Y/n says.

"I'd love that. Absolutely love that." I say.

She smiles. We hug and just sit there hugging while some random movie is on Netflix. We eventually just lay down and chill. While we chill, she looks at me. I look back at her and she gently pulls me into a kiss. I swear to god, it's like kissing a cloud. So soft. So so soft.

While we kiss, she moves above me. I put my hands on her face and she puts her hands next to my head just below the pillows. I pull her down closer to me and she accepts it with a smile. I smile. I tangle my hands into her hair and she starts moving the kiss down my jawline. I lay my head back with a deep breath as she moves the kiss down to my neck.

While she places the kisses around my neck, the door opens. We both jolt up and the door shuts real quick.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." Y/n says, while i still try catching my breath.

"Just wanted to check up on you both. Sorry!"

That's Queen Jade.

"It's fine mama dont worry." Y/n says.

I look at Y/n.

"I presume you're both okay." Queen Jade says.

"Absolutely perfect." Y/n says, with a smile.

She gently grabs my hand. My heartbeat goes bananas.

"Okay well, let me know if you need anything."

She walks off. We go back to where we were. She starts searching for my soft spot. Oh god. I literally melt when she finds it. She knows she's found it and now she's gunna tease me.

She starts placing kisses around it and starts leaving hickies around my neck. I let out a deep breath as she leaves bigger ones.

This goes on for a while before we decide to chill.

"Where's the toilet?" I ask.

"Lemme take you cos no amount of directions can get you there." Y/n says.

I laugh. She walks me to the toilet and then goes to her room. I turn on the light and my eyes widen upon seeing the amount of hickies she's put on my neck.

"I am gunna kill her."

I go to the toilet, wash my hands and go back to her room.

"You couldn't have made them more obvious." I say.

She laughs.

"Everyone's gunna see em." I whine.

"That's the whole point." Y/n says.

I huff and sit next to her.

"Dont whine. You know you liked it." Y/n says.

I go bright red. She smiles and i just lay down next to her. We cuddle and soon fall asleep.