Chapter eight: Rising problems

Your POV

I'm going to school. It might be the biggest mistake i could make but mums say i need to go to make it easier on me. So I'm going. I'm currently texting LeighAnne. She always gives the best advice.

LeighAnne
If you see them together being all couply with one another
Just try your best to acknowledge it but not let it hurt you too much.
I know it's not gunna be easy, I've been in your position before
Just try your hardest to do what I've suggested.
It makes dealing with it a whole lot easier

Y/n
Thanks LeighAnne
You always give the best advice
I'll text you after shcool to let you know how it went

LeighAnne
Just take it easy
That's the best thing you can do
Text you later.

I put my phone in my pocket and get out of Tom's car and go to where Matt, Liz and Ariana hang out during school. They spot me and wave me over. There's another person...... deep breaths Y/n. I walk over with a fake smile on my face.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey."

"Oh my god. You guys are friends with the Princess?"

"Yeah. Y/n, this is Ariana's girlfriend Abigail. Abigail, this is Y/n. In real life." Liz says.

We shake hands. I have to just breathe.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"I cannot believe I'm shaking hands with the Princess...."

I smile a little. We just sit and talk. She's so sweet. I hate it so much. But i just have to live with it. The day passes agonisingly slow. It's only break.

"So Ariana showed me the drawing you made of her. It's absolutely amazing. I had no idea you could draw." Abigail says.

"Thanks. It's not all that good."

"Are you kidding? It's ony of the most detailed drawing I've ever seen." Ariana says.

"It's absolutely amazing." Abigail says.

"Thanks." I say.

When school finishes, i quickly make my way to Tom's car and get into it. I shut the door.

"Not a good day?" Tom asks.

I shake my head. He starts driving. I belt myself up. When we get back home, i get out of the car.

"Thanks Tom."

"No worries."

I grab my bag and close the door. I go into the castle and sit on the sofa. The mothers walk into the living room.

"How was it?"

I look at them.

"It was horrible." I say.

I tell them what happened and they just hug me.

"And i mean, nothing happened. I just wasn't ready to see them together." I say.

"You'll get used to it over time sweetheart." Mum says.

I just nod.

A few weeks have passed. I'm on call with Ariana. We're having a... heated debate. Basically, i dont wanna hang out with her and Abigail cos I'm not third wheeling their relationship.

She's pissed off at me but i dont get it. She'd say the exact same thing.

"Y/n just stop being a bellend and grow up!"

Okay that's just childish.

"Oh I'm being a bellend?! Am i really being a bellend for not wanting to third wheel your fucking relationship all the time?!"

"No! You're a bellend because you're acting like a bellend."

"Okay if you're just gunna be a fucking child about this then there's no point in talking. Talk to me when you've grown the fuck up." I say.

I end the call and sit on my beanbag. There's a knock.

"What now?!"

The door opens. It's mama.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay. Me and mum heard your argument. Why's she calling you a bellend?" Mama asks.

"I asked that. She said I'm a bellend cos I'm acting like a bellend. So i just called her childish and told her not to talk to me till she's grown the fuck up." I say.

"Wow. Yeah i mean i dont blame you. I'd say the exact same thing if i was in your position. What exatly happened?" Mama asks.

"I dont wanna hang out with Ariana and Abigail cos I'll be third wheeling their relationship and I'm not third wheeling. So then she called me a bellend." I say.

"Well that exceedingly childish of her. She'll apologise."

"Yeah well she better do. I'm not apologising. She better not expect me to apologise either." I say.

"Yeah dont apologise. It's not you who's in the wrong. She's got pissy with you because you dont want to third wheel their relationship and because she knows you're right, she's gone and called you a bellend." Mama says.

"Yeah i know."

She goes downstairs and i go to sleep.