Model

"That was great!" The green skinned beauty smiled as she and her masked friend walked out of the movie theater and looked up into the night sky.

As the two walked down the street people would turn and stare at the odd pair. They didn't care at all. "I'd like to be an actress some day" Jade spoke as she thought back to the movie they'd just seen.

"Well there aren't a lot of green people in Hollywood so you'd definitely be one of a kind" (y/n) smiled under his mask at the girl. "Although I'd probably start with something else and make my way up to actress"

Jade smiled as she flew a bit above the ground. "Like modeling?" She flew around her friend excitedly as he kept walking. "I'm very photogenic!"

"I'm sure you are" (y/n) replied with a nod as he grabbed the girls hand and forced her to land on the ground to calm down. "Have you done any modeling before?"

"No..." Jade admitted quietly as she looked down. "And it's probably hard to get that kind of job"

"That's no reason to give up" (y/n) said as he stopped walking and turned to the girl. He put his hand under her chin and made her look back up. "I've got some connections who I'm sure would be able to get you that sort of job"

"Really?!" Jade quickly wrapped her arms around the boy.

"Of course" (y/n) nodded as he returned the embrace. "Batgirl told me that Wonder Girl is a Photographer, she's currently working for some big modeling company. I'm sure I could ask Batgirl to set something up between the two of you"

"Thank you!" Jade quickly pulled the boys phone out of his pocket and handed it to him as she broke the hug. "Text her!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

"Alright alright. Calm down" he turned his phone on and started texting Cassandra.

Y/n: need a favor

Bestie🥷: 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Y/n: need to set a friend up for a modeling job with Donna

Bestie🥷: 👌😁👍👍👍🥖👊🙌👍👍👍👍👍👍🤙🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩

(Y/n) looked up from his phone and nodded at Jade. "She's on it... But you owe me! She's going make me get her a feast" he quickly showed the texts to Jade who just laughed in response. "We'll probably have you scheduled for a meeting in an hour or two"

"Thanks" Jade smiled as the two began walking again.

After half an hour of walking the two entered a telephone booth. "Cozy in here isn't it?" Jade blushed before they were both teleported to the cave.

"Not anymore" (y/n) replied as the two began walking deeper into the cave. Jade yawned as they arrived in the hallway with all their rooms. "It's getting late. You should go to sleep" Jade looked like she was about to argue but (y/n) cut her off. "I'll deal with all the model stuff and fill you in in the morning"

Jade looked hesitant but nodded slowly. "Alright" She sighed before walking through her door. "Goodnight!" She called from inside her room.

(Y/n) smiled before turning to his door and going inside.

The morning

"Jade!" (Y/n) knocked on the girls door. "Wake up" the door slid open before the boy could knock again. There stood Jade rubbing her eyes, she was wearing white pajamas with pink polka dots. "Good morning. We need you ready in half an hour"