Robin

"I'm starting to get real tired of this" (y/n) sighed as he slowly stood back up. He had just been pushed into a wall by Killer Croc. Nightwing and Robin had distracted the villain long enough for the boy to stand again.

 Nightwing and Robin had distracted the villain long enough for the boy to stand again

"We need to end this. Now" Nightwing said as he jumped out of banes way causing the villain to run into a shipping crate. Oh yeah, they were at the docks. Because why not.

"Way ahead of you!" Robin shouted as the kid jumped onto Crocs back and pulled a syringe out of his utility belt. Croc roared as he tried to force the boy off of his back but failed.

 Croc roared as he tried to force the boy off of his back but failed

"Hey ugly" (y/n) waved his arms and got the attention of the killer. The creature ran at him before Robin stabbed the syringe into the back of his neck. "How the hell did that penetrate his skin?" (Y/n) asked as he watched the creature fall to the floor.

"Batsyringe. Goes through anything up to Superman" Nightwing said as he walked up to the two. "Nice job Robin"

"Thanks" Robin smiled. "The bat horse tranquilizer worked like a charm"

"You've gotta be a fucking with me" (y/n) crossed his arms.

"The floor of the batcave is called the batfloor" Dick replied with a smirk. (This one is real)

"Batman is definitely a special blend of crazy" (y/n) shook his head before looking at the two. "Anywho I've got somewhere to be"

"No" the three turned to see Rose Wilson with an annoyed expression. "You had somewhere to be. You're to late now"

"When I said 'if psychos are your that my then go for rose' I didn't expect you to take me seriously" Nightwing said as he glared at the younger hero.

"We aren't dating Dickhead" Rose glared at Nightwing as (y/n) suppressed the urge to laugh at her joke. Robin didn't bother hiding his laugh.

"Why are you here then Rose?" Dick asked with a sigh.

"We were supposed to be pranking the kids sister. Now we missed our opportunity" (y/n) groaned at this news.

"Wait you know who he is under the mask?" Dick asked wide eyed as he pointed to (y/n).

"Of course she does" (y/n) replied casually. "She's been staying at my place for the past week"

"This can only end in disaster" Dick sighed before rose walked over to the three and punched Dick in the back of the head.

"Don't be a dick Dick" Rose smirked before looking down at Robin. "This still the same one as before?"

"Yep" Robin nodded. "Just a new costume"

"Good" Rose nodded approvingly. "Glad someone finally decided to add some pants to the suit"

"The old suit didn't have pants?" (Y/n) asked with a laugh. "Any chance I can get one of those in womens sizes?" The three looked at him strangely. "Not for me, obviously..."

"I sure as hell ain't wearing it" Rose glared at the boy. "So who are you planning to give it too? You have like two other female friends and no girlfriend"

"It's called planning ahead lady" (y/n) crossed his arms. "For when I do have a girlfriend... if that ever happens"

"Judging by this conversation I'm gonna say it won't" Robin shook his head.

"Shut it pipsqueak"

"I'm seventeen" Robin glared at him. "And unlike you I've had a girlfriend or two"

"Really?" (Y/n) asked with a surprised look. "Any chance you know any girls over eighteen?"

"I'm not hooking you up" Robin shook his head.

"Damn you are desperate" Rose shook her head as well. Nightwing had the good sense to disappear at some point in the past minute.

"Don't judge me rose" (y/n) glared at the girl beside him. "You've never been in a relationship"

"Yes I have" Rose replied with a shrug. "Why wouldn't I have been?"

"Uh-I- I don't know" (y/n) sighed. "I'm just trying to get everyone off my back"

"You brought this on yourself" Robin replied as he crossed his arms.

"Okay new plan. Rose your gonna side with me on this one or you can get your own place" (y/n) said with a serious sounding voice.

"Alright, alright" the girl took a moment before turning to Robin. "What he said was totally not weird and creepy. You should totally set him up with someone as well as get him one of those old Robin costumes" she held out her hand to the side and she and (y/n) high fived.

"You two are weird" Robin said with a laugh. "I'm not setting you up with anyone but I'll give you an old Robin costume"

"Sweet" (y/n) nodded in thanks. "Now if you'll excuse us we've gotta leave. Leave the Robin costume on top of the old Wayne clock tower tomorrow night at eleven and I'll pick it up"

Word count: 848

(I have no clue what the fuck this is. I just started writing and didn't stop no matter how much I should have)