Friends

"Answer answer answer" Helena muttered as her phone rang. Nobody answered. Helena quickly dialed another number.

"Hello?" A man's voice answered immediately.

"Q! (Y/n) never came back last night" Helena quickly replied. "And he's not answering his phone"

"Maybe he met someone" The Question replied.

"This is (y/n) we're talking about" Helena replied seriously. "There've also been lots of weird charges to his credit cards"

"Harsh but fair" the question replied to the first statement. "I'll be over right away. Don't do anything rash"

Elsewhere

"Morning darling" (y/n)'s eyes opened slowly and he noticed Poison Ivy standing over him.

"Morning" (y/n) groaned as he sat up. He had slept on the floor and it was definitely affecting his back. His head was also aching. "When did I fall asleep?"

"About that-" Ivy started nervously. "Harley may have accidentally hit you in the head with her mallet"

"Sounds like something she'd do" (y/n) sighed as he stood up slowly. The boy felt his pockets and noticed they were emptied. "Where's my stuff?"

"Table" Ivy replied with a shrug. "We needed your credit card to buy some stuff" she said dismissively. "And Harley wanted to snoop through your phone. Luckily for you she couldn't figure out your password"

"That's good" (y/n) nodded as he walked over to the table and picked up his wallet. He put it in his pocket before picking up his phone. He considered checking it but decided against it, he put it in his pocket as well. "So what today?"

"We get you back home before anyone starts worrying" Ivy replied quickly before noticing the small frown on the boys face. "Why so down? You come on with a case of Stockholm syndrome?" She asked flirtatiously.

"You wish" (y/n) replied with a small smirk. He then got to her question "I just don't feel like going back right now. I haven't had as much fun as I did last night since my parents died"

"Well I assure you Harley and I will always be happy to spend your money" Ivy smiled before kissing the boys cheek. "Give me your phone" she put her hand out. (Y/n) unlocked the phone and gave it to Ivy. "Wow. Lot of missed calls from your sister" she said before she started typing. She then handed the phone back to (y/n).

(Y/n) looked down at the phone to see that Ivy had made a new contact in his phone. "Pamela" (y/n) read the name with a smile. The name had a little green heart emoji next to it. "A lovely name"

"Well aren't you quite the charmer today" Ivy smiled. "You should really call your sister though"

(Y/n) sighed. "Fine" he opened the phone app and dialed his sisters number and put her on speaker before putting the phone down on the table. Helena answered almost instantly.

"(Y/n)?!" She asked sounding worried. "Where are you?! Are you alright?!"

"He called?" (Y/n) could hear the voice of the Question in the background.

"I'm fine Helena" (y/n) replied as he glanced at Ivy. 'What should I tell her' he mouthed. Ivy just shrugged. He decided just to make something up. "Some guy stole my wallet and spent a ton of money, eventually I tracked him down and got it back. I was in a bad neighborhood so I slept at a friends house"

"A friend? Which friend?" Helena asked sounding like she was in disbelief. "Since when did you have friends? You hate people"

"I have friends" (y/n) replied with a huff. "There's Cassanda... maybe I shouldn't have started that off like a list..."

"Well I'm assuming you aren't at Wayne manor so who are you with?" Helena asked sounding worried again.

"A friend. You don't know her" (y/n) replied starting to get annoyed. "I'm fine so stop worrying"

Helena sighed, she knew she wouldn't get any more out of the boy. "Alright just be safe and get home soon or I'll send someone to find you"

"Yeah I could hear him in the background" (y/n) replied before hanging up the phone and putting it back in his pocket.

"You really only have one friend?" Ivy asked with a smirk as (y/n) turned to look at her. "Even I have more than that and I hate people more than anything"

"Well if we count you then I have two friends" (y/n) replied with a small smile.

"What about Harley?" Ivy asked curiously.

"She hit me in the head with a mallet. She'll take some time"

"Understandable" Ivy shrugged before smiling. "Guess we're friends then. Play your cards right and we could be more. I've always wanted a rich boy"

"I think you're the one who'll have to work for it" (y/n) replied with a smirk. "I'm not gonna do all the hard work only to also have to spend all my money on you"

"We'll see" Ivy replied with a smirk. "I like this more stern side of you. I'll enjoy proving you wrong"

"Never gonna happen Pammy" (y/n) replied with a smirk. "How about you get me home now. I'll text you later to make plans"

"You got it" Ivy replied. "Let's head out to the car" she started walking towards the garage. (Y/n) put his phone in his pocket and followed after the green skinned girl.

Word count: 910