The Cave

A minute after red tornado had introduced himself to the heroes both Robins had reappeared. Apparently they had raced to pick out the best bedrooms for themselves.

"The purpose of this team is for you all to learn to work with others" Red Tornado spoke as he lead the team through the cave, showing them all around. "You'll find that the cave has everything that you could need"

"There's a Lego room?" (Y/n) asked causing everyone to stop and look at him strangely. He ignored their looks as he stared at Tornado for an answer.

Tornado was silent before speaking again. "... almost everything that you could need" he amended his words as he began walking again, everyone continued following.

"What is this place?" Jade asked as she flew up and to the ceiling. She touched it before looking down to see how far the distance between surfaces was. "Why does the justice league have a secret cave base? And why am I here? My dad is a Justice Society member, not Justice League"

"This was the Leagues base before the Hall of Justice. It was compromised years ago and noboy has used it since" Tornado replied to the first question as Jade flew back to the ground. "As for your second question, the Justice League of America and the Justice Society of America have always worked side by side. Hence Batman asking your father for help" Jade nodded at that, she had more questions about that but decided against asking.

"So we're hiding in plain sight?" (Y/n) asked as he looked around the cave.

"Indeed" Red Tornado nodded. They stopped walking when they reached the bedrooms. "You should all choose where you shall sleep. I'm off to go ready everything" the Android began walking away.

The Robins both ran to their rooms in order to keep the others from stealing them. "Those two are weird, right?" Zatanna whispered.

"Absolutely" Mary nodded in response.

"I'll take this room" (y/n) pointed to a random room and walked over to it before opening the door. Once he was inside he closed the door and looked around. "Or they already put our stuff in rooms and this is Zatannas" (y/n) said to himself as he looked around the magic filled room. There was a book just floating in mid air. Fucking crazy shit man.

He slowly backed out of the room before turning to the others who were still out there talking. "Yeah... that was Zatannas room" (y/n) said as he nodded towards the room.

"Oh. Alright then" Zatanna smiled at the boy before walking past him and into the room. "Yep. Definitely mine" the door magically closed behind her.

"Is this one mine?" (Y/n) wondered aloud before opening another door. The room was a bright Green. "Alright. This one is Jade's" said girl looked inside with an unamused look.

"Green room for a green girl? Ha ha ha" she laughed sarcastically before walking inside. "I just know this was my dads idea" she closed the door.

"Here's yours" (y/n) quickly turned to see Mary looking into his room.

"Thanks Mary" he pat her on the back as he walked past her and into the room.

"No problem" she smiled and closed the door for the boy.

(Y/n) looked around and smiled. "This is more like it" the room was neat and the open closet was filled with his clothing. He opened the dresser and saw that it too had his clothing within. "Definitely my room"

The boy stood there for a few moments. "Why the hell am I just standing here?" He wondered aloud as he shook his head. He turned around and walked back out the door. He looked around before walking in the direction they had come from.

Eventually the boy arrived in the lounge area so he sat down on the couch. He grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. "What're you going to watch?" The boy quickly turned his head and saw the male Robin standing behind the couch.

"Do you Robins ever just walk up to someone instead of sneaking up on them?" The boy asked with a sigh. Robin just shrugged before walking around the couch and sitting two cushions down from (y/n). "I was going to just scroll through steaming services until I found something"

"Yeah... let's not do that" Robin replied before snatching the remote from the other boy. "We'll watch Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure" the boy wonder spoke as he turned the movie on.

"Finally! Someone with a good taste in movies!" (Y/n) laughed happily as the two fist bumped.

"Oh so we have two nerds now?" The two turned to see the female Robin standing there.

"Oh come off it Steph" the male Robin stuck his tongue out at her.

"Hey! Don't tell him our names!" Stephanie glared at the boy.

"He's dating Cass, she probably already told him" the boy shrugged it off.

"Actually I'm not dating Cassandra and she definitely didn't tell me who you are" (y/n) replied with a small laugh.

"Oh" the male Robin laughed awkwardly as Stephanie walked over and hit him in the back of the head.

"Yeah. All I know is Cassandra is batgirl, Dick is most likely Nightwing, and now that Stephanie Brown is a Robin" the boy spoke as the male Robin groaned again. He knew of Stephanie from Cass. She had mentioned before that she was her other best friend aside from the boy.

"Let's just watch the movie" Robin spoke as he shook his head again.

"Count me out" Stephanie left the room.

"So this goes without saying but don't tell anyone I told you that Steph is a Robin" the male spoke only to see (y/n) nod his head in response.

Word count: 978