The God Character Arrives

(Alright. I'm gonna encourage everyone to comment more because I like reading comments. Just say random shit if you'd like, any comment (that isn't negative) is welcome)

"We've been a team for two weeks and we haven't even gone on a mission yet that's required all of us" Stephanie groaned as she lay on the couch.

"We haven't even really learned to work as a team" the male Robin spoke as he crossed his arms and stood leaned against the wall.

"I don't know what you two are so whiney about. I'm having a hoot and a half" (y/n) spoke from beside the boy wonder. "Sure we haven't done any real stuff yet but we needed to bond first anyways"

"You're just being cheery because of how close you and Jade have become" Stephanie teased as she made kissy noises.

"There is nothing going on between Jade and I" (y/n) replied as he shook his head.

After the kiss Jennifer and (y/n) had decided to try things out. They were dating... kinda... they decided they didn't want anybody knowing.

"There's nothing between them" the male Robin replied with a smirk. "How could there be? When he doesn't have a mouth?!"

"...What?" Both Stephanie and (y/n) asked at once.

"My theory is that this so called 'Question' has no mask and that what we're looking at is his face!" Robin yelled as he pointed at the Questions mask.

"...What?" Both the other heroes asked again.

Stephanie shook her head. "Cassandra has literally seen his face"

"Oh" robins face dropped at that. "Never mind"

"Better luck next time Tim" (y/n) smirked at the boy as his and Stephanies eyes widened.

"How did-" he was cut off by the Question.

"I didn't. Until now" he replied with a shrug. "All I knew is that you're a male and you must know Dick and Cass. I remembered that a couple months ago Cass mentioned the only people who really came around and hung out with her were Dick and one Tim Drake. Figured I'd see if that were you" the boy shrugged as Tim groaned at being outed so easily. "So is it safe to assume Batman is Bruce Wayne?"

"No" Tim and Steph both replied a bit to quickly. They realized that a moment later but said nothing more.

"Alright. Thanks" (y/n) smirked as he began walking away. "I'm-" alarms started going off throughout the cave. "We finally have a mission?!" The boy asked quickly.

"No! That means we have an important Zeta beam teleportation coming in from off planet" Tim quickly replied as he ran past (y/n) with Stephanie close behind.

By the time (y/n) arrived everyone was already blocking his view of the newcomer. "What is he?" He heard Mary whisper.

"He's kinda cute" Zee whispered back. "In a puppy kinda way. Not in a Nightwing kind of way"

Jade noticed the boy straining to get a view and used her powers to make a platform under the boy. She then lifted him up so he could see. "Woah" the creature standing there was some four armed bug looking creature. "Hi"

The bug looking alien quickly turned his head to the voice of the boy

The bug looking alien quickly turned his head to the voice of the boy. "Hello" he waved with one of his many hands.

Jade slowly put (y/n) down in front of their group and across from the alien. "I'm the Question. who are you? Why are you here?"

The bug smiled. "It is good to meet you friend The Question, you look much like other friend Question. Forager is Forager" he motioned to himself. "Forager was sent from New Genesis by the Justice League to deliver a message"

"Oh? What's that?" (Y/n) asked as he looked at the bug expectedly.

"The Justice League would like you to know that they do not know how much longer they will be. In the meantime Forager will be joining your team" he smiled widely as everyone shared surprised looks. He then held something up with one of his lower arms. "Forager is also supposed to deliver this to Red Tornado. It contains your first mission"

"Finally!" Tim yelled happily.

"I will take that" everyone looked up to see Red Tornado. He landed beside the alien and took what he was holding. He plugged it into a port on his hand.

He was silent for a moment before speaking again. "We will meet here tomorrow morning for your mission briefing. For now do as you normally would. I must... consider things" Tornado flew up and through a hole which closed behind him.

"Dibs on Forager" (y/n) quickly grabbed the alien and pulled him from the room. "I'm gonna show you all the important things on earth" he assured the alien as they left the room.

Jade sighed before quickly following after the two. The boy had obviously never seen an alien before and she didn't want him accidentally breaking Forager.

"Forager does not understand" Forager spoke softly as he stared at the screen before him. "How did the little man get stuck in this thin box?" He poked the television.

"Nobody knows" (y/n) replied with a shrug.

"It's all recorded beforehand with technology and shown later" Jade spoke up from behind the two. Forager and (y/n) quickly turned. "I'm Jade" the woman introduced herself with a smile.

"Hello friend Jade" Forager smiled. "Thank you for explaining the holy box. Friend Jade must be truly wise in order to understand this magic"

Jade looked to (y/n) for an explanation. "What? Television is holy to me"

"Maybe you're not the best person to show Forager around" Jade spoke as she crossed her arms. Forager was no longer paying attention, he pressed a button and the channel changed causing him to watch in awe.

"Why? He seems happy to me" (y/n) replied with a smile. Forager changed the channel again and clapped happily at the magic of the box.

Word count: 1000