The Girls

"Come on Red! Let's go out!" Harley Quinn smiled at the woman staring out the window of their small apartment.

"What part of on the run don't you get Harls?" Poison Ivy asked as she turned to look at Harley. "We're not going out. The Bat will send us straight back to Arkham"

"Well tonight is bingo night!" Harley said excitedly

"Well tonight is bingo night!" Harley said excitedly. "And we can just break back out tomorrow" Harley did a few cartwheels to entertain herself.

"We're not going back to Arkham" Ivy glared at Harley. "I'm not at least"

"You always say that" Harley replied with a smirk. "It's only a matter of time. Eventually the bat will find us. Might as well enjoy what little time out we have"

Bertinelli Mansion

(Y/n) was about to take a sip from a cup of water when he heard someone walk into the room. "Don't drink that. Fluoride in the water doesn't help teeth. It does however make them detectable by satellite" the boy turned to see the question leaning against a wall. The boy had learned over the past couple days that the detective was a fellow conspiracy theorist.

"This is Jersey" (y/n) replied before drinking the water. "The only state that doesn't fluoridate the water" he put the cup down on the counter. "What're you doing here?"

"Helena's out so I'm continuing your training" (y/n) raised an eyebrow. He had no idea how the man knew Helena was out before he himself did. "She climbed out her window ten minutes ago" the question waved off the oncoming question. He then pulled out a bag from his pocket and threw it to the boy.

(Y/n) quickly caught the bag and looked inside. "What's this?"

"Mask" the man walked up to (y/n) and put his hand in the bag. He pulled out a mask. "Hair dye" he pulled out the dye which would turn his hair a different color (its up to you. I'm personally imagining black). "And aerosol spray. The hair dye is nullified on contact. Basically you hair will go back to its normal color" he pulled out the little spray can. He then put all the items back in the bag. "I assumed you'd already have everything else needed for your disguise"

"Yeah" (y/n) nodded. "I'll go change" the boy walked off.

"We'll head out once you're ready" the Question replied before sitting on the couch.

The City

(Y/n) stood on a rooftop next to the Question. His costume was pretty much the reverse of his mentor. "What we looking for?"

"Kite man" the man replied

"Kite man" the man replied. "Batman thought that he may be taken off guard if he isn't the one who tries to take them in"

"Alright" (y/n) nodded before looking at the other faceless man. "I've got somewhere to be in a few hours though"

"The Wayne party?" The Question asked curiously. (Y/n) nodded.

"That's the one" (y/n) nodded his head. "You're going?"

"Half of Gotham is"

Wayne Manor

It ended up being ridiculously easy to take down kite man. Barely even worth mentioning. Long story short it was a very windy day.

The party was in full swing when (y/n) and the Question arrived at the Wayne home. (Y/n) was no longer in his hero outfit but the Question was. "You ever take that off?"

"Not while working" the Question replied. He then walked off and melted into the crowd.

"Alright just leave me alone then" (y/n) sighed. He was super out of his element here.

Across the party stood two women covered in pretty much full body makeup trying to avoid being caught. "Never been to a rich person party before red" one of the girls smiled. "Not without blowing it up"

"Might not want to say that aloud sweetie" the other girl sighed as she looked around. "Remember the plan"

"I party while you go do whatever you wanted to do?" Harley asked confusedly. "I may not have been paying attention.

"You're hopeless" Ivy sighed. "This lipstick-" Ivy pointed at her lips "-will make anyone I kiss do whatever it is I want. I'm going to find some rich kid and then we'll go do a little Christmas shopping. Got it?"

"And what do I do?" Harley asked.

"Just be ready to leave as soon as I tell we need to" Harley nodded before Ivy walked away.

Across the room things were much more normal. "So" (y/n) turned around to see Helena leaning against the wall. "Fancy seeing you here"

"Guess they're just letting anybody in" (y/n) replied as he took a sip of some drink from the cup in his hand.

"That's no way to talk to your sister" Helena teased.

"Maybe not. But it's fun to annoy you" (y/n) said simply before walking towards the back door. Helena grimaced before turning away back towards the party.

Once (y/n) was standing on the mostly empty back porch he looked out over the property. He had been hoping to find Cassandra but he hadn't realized how hard it would be to find one particular person in the crowded mansion. He turned around quickly once he heard footsteps behind him.

The red headed woman stopped a few steps ahead of (y/n). She looked to be around his age, maybe a bit older. She smiled before talking. "You're (Y/n) Bertinelli aren't you?" She asked curiously as she got a bit closer to the boy.

"I am" (y/n) replied with a shrug. He didn't see any harm in telling this woman who he was. "Can I help you?"

"Oh you most certainly can" she replied as she got a bit to close. She quickly closed the gap between them and planted her lips on (y/n)'s his eyes widened before he started feeling more open. It felt nice. The woman broke the kiss but the feeling remained. "I'm Ivy, Poison Ivy"

Word count:999