Author's Note

Hi Hamzers!

So I've read all the chapters and I saw some errors, typo's and wrong grammar on each Chapters.

I just want to say that I will edit the whole story after I publish the Chapter 25. Aside from that, I have read Chapter 9-12 nalito ako when I saw that Ayumi and Enzo are official noong February 15 pero ang date sa story ay July 10.

So sorry for that. They became official July 10, ×××× ! I just want to clarify it! Thank you.

•••

And once again, I want to thank everyone who's still reading this and super thank you to those pips who add FBIIJOG BOOK 1 and 2 on your Reading List.

Thank you for your votes and comments I really appreciate all of them.

Once again, I have another story which is You and Me, Together, tapos na po siya but the other Chapters are not yet publish sa kadahilanang i-eedit ko pa po iyon.

Voting period will start later May 9, 2022! Please vote and choose the right one for the betterment of the Philippines.

This is for our future.

Keep safe to everyone and hope you all are okay, if there's something wrong, if you're having a bad day, if you're still holding onto pain always remember that there's tomorrow that will remind you that there's hope that there's another day for you to be okay.

Everything will be alright.

And just like what Donny Pangilinan said on his song Wings "Things will get better, better..."

Thank you all so much! My yellows! 💛

Lovelots! (*^3^)/~♡

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ sending hugsss *finger heart*