Sana ran to the warehouse, opened every drawer while rummaging through the contents of the drawer until she found the medkit and the needle. then she ran towards Tzuyu who just stared somewhere expressionless while holding her stab wound.

Sana, who didn't care about that, immediately opened Tzuyu's black blazer and unbuttoned Tzuyu's white shirt and Tzuyu's sports bra. because the wound did not penetrate, then she asked Tzuyu to relax her down so that she could perform the suturing operation smoothly, Tzuyu obeyed Sana's words without expression but when she lay down she could only stare at Sana who was getting ready to do the sewing operation while holding back tears.

Sana sighed and brought their faces closer just a few inches while inserting the thread into the needle's eye "I know this will hurt but I hope you endure the pain, baby." Sana kissed Tzuyu's forehead to make her calm during the operation.

When the needle was inserted into the stab wound, Tzuyu rumbled in pain, clench her fist, shaking her head with rapid heavy spasms of breath, as if wanting the pain to go away.

"I know it hurts baby!! i know! but please endure this pain, the pain will go away soon...hokd the pain for a while. otherwise you will lose a lot of blood if you make a move." Sana continued her sewing but Tzuyu grumbled again.

"i'm sorry baby!! calm down baby...if you grumble like this then it won't end. please baby, it will only last for a while." Sana pleaded to Tzuyu with tears that kept coming out because she saw Tzuyu in pain without making a sound. it made her heart hurt so much. Seeing her life partner survive the disaster and endure pain without making a sound is the most painful thing.

No matter what, Sana continues to work with Tzuyu who continues to endure the pain without making a sound until she bursts into tears because of the stitches. this took not long enough but time passed slowly for Tzuyu.

after the sewing, Sana put the cloth in alcohol and then wiped the stitches from the stab wound. tears kept falling down her cheeks non stop. Tzuyu who saw her wife crying immediately wiped Sana's cheek so that Sana's left eye used a tapped index finger.

Sana, who couldn't hold back her tears, ended up crying on Tzuyu's stomach. Tzuyu who couldn't help but hear her wife cry could only look at Sana with a pity and pain expression. both are equally hurt, but this is how they survive.

seeing Sana crying like this, Tzuyu stroked Sana's head trying to make Sana calm. "I'm sorry for making you wait too long, but I'm home now and welcomed by your love and care." Tzuyu said in a weak voice.

Sana raised her head to face Tzuyu wiping her tears and wiping Tzuyu's sweat. "It's okay as long as you are safe and have returned home. Please don't get hurt like this again...(sobs)...I'm afraid I'll lose you again." Sana pleaded and gave Tzuyu a kiss on the lips while hugging Tzuyu's neck.

not long after that Tzuyu woke up from her lay down and Sana gave treatment and gave bandages on some bruises and wounds on Tzuyu's body. when they finished Sana washed and put back all the operating items. after that she saw Tzuyu lying on the couch in a less comfortable position. So Sana went into the room to get extra blankets and pillows for Tzuyu. while on the long sofa Sana gave a pillow and covered Tzuyu's body.

because Tzuyu no longer felt the pain Sana cuddle on top of Tzuyu's body with Tzuyu's arms covering her body. again Sana shed tears only the sound of sobbing was heard. Tzuyu who heard Sana sobbing kissed the top of Sana's head so that her wife felt calm and relaxed in her embrace. "Baby~ stop crying~...if you keep crying then I'll be sad too." Tzuyu said sadly.

Sana faced and climbed Tzuyu's body, holding Tzuyu's cheeks against their foreheads. "I love you, stop coming with this condition next time." This time Sana kissed Tzuyu affectionately.