"Wow, he's handsome, Jaelyn. " She beamed proudly.

"He's my partner. Mine! Right, Jody?"

"Jody?" One of her friends asked.

"It's my special nickname for him." How much longer till I can get out of here. The smell of perfume from these girls would soon choke me. I was surrounded by 5 of Jaelyn's friends.

"I like his dressing."

"It's creative. Turtleneck and suit. Very nice."

"And he's the only one wearing such here."

"This will become very popular among males in the near future. "

"All thanks to my sweet Jody." Kilode? Abeg oo. Ha! Sweet wetin? "Jody, let's dance." I was dragged to the dance floor by the girl. I breathed in and out to calm myself. I was dancing with her when I saw Chioma at a corner eating cake. Beside her was Andrew. I frowned. I had heard a lot about him. I was a bit relieved when she was taken away by Alec.

Quick question. Wasn't Kenneth her partner? My eyes looked around and I finally saw him dancing with that Jeiel girl. So he ditched my sister for her? God did I want to punch him square in the face. "Jordan why are you unhappy?" Jordan. I looked at Jaelyn and sighed.

"I'm fine."

"You don't want to dance?"

"I dislike slow dancing." She nodded.

"We're switching partners. I'll catch you later." I spun her around and I was now with another girl. My eyes were still on Chioma. Now she was with...oh no no no no. He said something to her which made her still. I disliked the way his arms were around her. I was carefully watching him not even minding the girl I was with. I narrowed my eyes when he pulled her closer. Then his hand which was on her back went downward towards her...

"Excuse me miss. I have to attend to something important." I excused myself and walked in a hurry to them. "Felix don't you dare." A few heads turned but I paid no heed. I pulled Chioma away. "Stay away from her. Don't try whatever is going on in that rotten mind of yours." He smiled. Sick. This guy was sick.

"Vivianna is looking good tonight, isn't she? Looking so delicious. I wonder how she'll taste." He came closer, his eyes on my sister. His eyes were devouring her, showing me all he'd do to her. Disgusting. I felt disgusted by that look in his eyes.

"Felix, stay away from her. I never want to see you near my sister again." He nodded.  I don't think he got what I said. Sick child. I took Chioma away.

"Jordan."

"Oscar."

"You look good. Like the style. Fitting." I smiled.

"Thank. You don't look too bad yourself."

"I know." Did he apply lipstick? His lips were shining. "It's just a little Jordan. Stop giving me that look." Mind-reading skills. I laughed. "Hey, Vivian." Chioma waved and smiled. "Catch you later...Jody." I gritted my teeth and he walked off laughing. Very very funny.

~

"Guy aren't you bored?" I asked Chioma.

"I am. I'm very very bored."

"The music is horrible. Horrible. God, white people." She laughed. "Chioma selfie." She looked at me then nodded. I unlocked my phone and opened the camera app. "Say ice cream."

"Ice cream." We took a couple of shots and even made a short video. I uploaded it all to my I.G.

"Jody!!!" I winced. Were they done? God, why? Chioma laughed.

"Sorry, I have to run." I did. I avoided bumping into students while running from Jaelyn. I ran to the far end of the hall and hid behind a pillar for a few seconds before I exited the hall to go into the restrooms. She wouldn't find me here, I hoped. Peace was a beautiful thing.

Felix is just bad news

Felix is just bad news. God that guy. And his sister sef...Psycho siblings. How annoying. peacesooooocoooool, I hope I can finally have my peace of mind.

Thank you so much for reading. ❤❤

 ❤❤