Beau laughed: “You would if you got half the chance.”

“I actually wouldn’t.”

“Liar.”

“Jerk.”

“Ass.”

“Dirty Mother fucker..” (I sang in the tune of Do It Like  A Dude- comment if u love Jessie J!!!)

“Bee. Aye. Tee . Cee. H “ (Beau sang in the tune of Jessie J- DILAD also)

I was about to reply when Beau threw me in the water. “Ahhhhhhhh”

He grinned, he’s pure evil sometimes. I batted my eyelashes, only slightly, I take drama, ya know? I can act.  “You’re so silly Beau” I giggled. He looked taken aback. “Would you give me a hand, I said thrusting my hand in his direction. He took the bait.”Darlink, never mess with the Honey Taz.” I said before pulling his hand down with force. He looked so shocked it was almost...adorable. He was now in the water with me- totally soaked. He whined: “Remind me not to fall for your eyelashes, ever again.” I was about to reply when I felt a sharp pain on my neck; “Ow, my neck hurts.” In seconds Beau had lifted me out of the water and onto a hill made out of sand- cool. “Whatyda do that for?”

”Your neck, is it okay?” I smirked at Beau’s scared face “No, Beau it hurt me cause you chucked me in the water so mercilessly.” He looked away, slightly red. Aww. “This hill is so cool, jeez I could really do with a neck massage..”I started.  Beau pulled me onto his lap and tugged at my cardigan, I took it off as he positioned his hands on my neck and I swear I started to shiver.  I looked downwards as Beau started to rub circles on my back. I wanted to stop him before I ended up doing something stupid like moan- that would totally ruin our friendship. Whatever he was doing I was really enjoying it- it was the perfect weather and I started to close my eyes, enjoying the magic Beau was creating on my back.

Beau’s POV:

I sat there with Honey massaging her neck. Moving from her neck slowly to her shoulders and then shoulder blades. The straps on her dungarees were so thin, I felt a bit embarrassed cos ya know, I felt like was ya know being a bit pervy. I leaned forward to readjust myself and breathed on Honey’s neck. As it if were a reflex action Honey shivered. Wow! Did she like my breath on her neck cos I seriously won’t mind.. ‘ Beau behave.’ My inner voice scolded. I hate listening to my inner voice. But sometimes you just have to. I continued massaging her neck and out of curiosity touched lightly the place on her neck that made her flinch. She flinched again, feeling her on me, I moved forward and started to touch her collarbone. I continued my ‘massage’. I moved myself forward again so I could lightly touch that spot on her neck again. Her eyes were closed but she was still awake. My face was near her neck and I was going to talk but she looked so peaceful, I moved back to behind her, making sure that my hair stroked her neck. Her shoulders relaxed. :”Honey?” She was asleep. Turning her sleeping face around so she was face to face to me, I lightly brushed my lips across that spot on her neck and she, still asleep, put her arms tightly around my torso. Using one hand to support her tilting head and the other to stop us from falling off the hill, I smiled at her beautiful face. A gust of wind blew and I swear if the wind was a person then I would’ve punched it.  It covered Honey’s face with her hair. I lifted up my hand to move the hair off her face. Wait... One of my hands was holding Honey’s head, the other was on her face moving her hair. Then what was stopping us from falling down the hill. Nothing.

Honey’s POV:

There I was, looking at an obese, orange tictac. Then something touched the weak spot on my neck, again and again. I know I’m dreaming but I feel like kissing anything that touched me on that part of my neck. Smiling, I clutched tightly on the obese tictac, it stares at me and my world started to spin. So this is what loves like? With a tictac? My eyes shot open and there I was rolling down a hill made out of sand with Beau clutching onto me like I was his life. That kinda makes me feel special actually- he was afraid I‘d get hurt. Fuck it- maybe he touched that part of my neck- gosh that boy can massage.

Beau’s POV:

Thud. We landed. Honey was wide awake now.  Sitting on top of me. She crossed her arms in front of her chest: “Beau did you push us of this hill.”

“Why would I do that?” I said raising my eyebrow.

“You’re Beau.”

“Touché.” I replied although I was slightly offended. Maybe I need to be more serious around Honey.

We stayed silent for a while. I could feel Honey’s heartbeat in the palm of her hand which was currently resting on my chest. I’ve never felt so self conscious- ever.

“Honey?” I said with a questioning tone. And I know I’m gonna regret this but I need prove to Honey that I’m a guy who might be interested in her not just a normal friend.

“Hmmm?”

“How long are you gonna keep straddling me?”

“Wha-“ Honey realised our position which she really needed to move from otherwise I don’t think I’d ever let her go. She blushed. She actually blushed. And I chuckled. Getting up, she gave me her hand to help me up, doing what she had done to me earlier, I grabbed her hand and pulled her down so now she was on top of me.  Wrapping my arms around her I got up easily with her still flat on my chest. What? I work out at the gym- in Australia anyway. I cupped her face in my hand and she did anything but look me in the eye. I don’t think she’s interested. But then my phone rang from Riana. She was me and the boys dietician. Honey saw her name on my black berry and furrowed her eyebrows...was she angry? “Who’s Riana?” she asked. “My friend.” I lied, me and the boys absolutely hate Riana. Honey pursed her lips: “I’ll just go get my cardy.” She said whilst walking to the hill to get her cardigan. Hmm. Might have to carry on this act about Riana. Especially if I get to see a possessive side to Honey again.