Swimming or what? ;)

You and your bestfriend Justin decided to go to the outdoor pool today. You wore your electric blue bikini with your black sunglasses while Justin wore black trunks and a muscle shirt, revealing most of his tattoos. "Justin! Lets go!" you shouted from the door. Not even a second passed and Justin rushed passed you. You giggled and shut the door. You guys took a 10 minute walk, laughing and goofing off. Once you got there, there were a lot of people there but no one seemed to be excited to see Justin. Justin immediately jumped into the pool while you sat in a lawn chair and began your sun tan. The sun was warm and bright. You slowly started to doze off when all of a sudden you felt yourself being picked up by a wet body. Your reaction was to struggle but you were too late. The person jumped and into the water you go. You resurfaced with our sunglasses floating away. "Justin! You idiot!" you heard Justin snicker. "Come on. It was funny. You need to chill out a bit YN." you noticed some girls smirking and gossiping and looking at you. "Justin your a dick you know that." you grabbed your sunglasses and swam to the edge. Once you got out you went to your chair and wrapped youself up in your towel. You fixed your hair and sat back down to let the sun dry and warm you up. It seemed like hours that you were laying down. You couldnt doze off now, just in case Justin did something else. You knew you couldnt stay mad at him forever. All of a sudden your sun was blocked by something, or more like someone. "Yo can you move? You're blocking my-" suddenly you get cut off by a pair of warm lips against your. Your eyes widen to see Justin leaning over you. His hand presses gently on your hip while the other one holds him up while leaning down over you. You part your lips slightly, allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. You didnt mind at all. You loved the feeling. You automatically wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Justin chuckled into the kiss and slowly pulled away, a smile plastered on his face. "What was that for?" you asked as you tried to catch your breathe. "that." he brushed his thumb over your lower lip. "was my first love accepting my first kiss." you smiled brightly and pulled him back for another hot, steaming kiss. That day you let Justin drag you everywhere and you two occasionally stole kisses from each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i hope you enjoyed :) thank you sooo much readers!!!!! so far i got over a 1,000 reads!!!! amazing!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Please go also read my Mahone fanfic called 'Mahones Magic Touch' :) would mean a lot to me too :)) okii babies <3 <3. see you soon ;)