We are not over

Justin: the tears came. The yelling had stopped, but the heart break was still there. You were sitting on the floor, your back against the door. you pulled your knees up to your chest and buried your face in your knees. You and Justin had just gotten into a fight and it escalated quickly. First the arguing ten the screaming. Justin had never hurt you before but today he judged crossed the line. You were walking away from the argument when all of a sudden he grabbed you by your upper arm a bit too hard. The bruise he left started to turn purplish. you managed to get away and that's how you ended up where you are now.

"(YN?)" he asked from the other side of the door. You didn't reply. "Look, i know you can here me.. baby please... i was wrong for grabbing you like that and i was wrong for yelling at you but please... Just let me know your okay..." He said no more. You slowly got up and turned the handle to open the door. Justin immediately got up and looked at you*

"A-are we over?" You asked weakly. He shook his head

"No, we are not over.. I love you and always will" with that he cupped your face and kissed you deeply. You kissed back, forgiving him with every kiss.

Austin: you caught him red handed. Everything you heard was what you feared. Austin couldn't save himself now. You ran to your room and began to pack the small duffle bag that you had. Austin begged you not to leave but there was nothing he could do.

"So what?! Are we over?! Are you just gonna get up and leave (Yn)?!" He asked. You zipped up the bag and turned to face him.

"We were over the moment you opened your trap and told the whole world that i was "not the size you wanted"! Do you know how much that hurt?! Do you know how hard I've tried to make you happy?! And what do you do?! You toss it in my face! News flash austin! I am just a human!" You turned on your heel and stormed out of the room, Austin was right on your tail.

"Baby please, I'm so so so so sorry! I did not mean to say that! It was the heat of moment and my mind wasn't working! I'm begging you!" He had gotten in front of you and stopped you "i love you (Yn) and no one else. Please give me one more chance! If i screw it up then you can walk away from me, but please... I don't want us to be over"

You sighed. "Okay. One more chance" he smiled "screw it up and it's your loss" he nods and kisses you passionately.

(Sorry that i haven't written in a while. I've been busy and such. Thank you for the feed back and likes and comments and stuff :) makes me happy! Anyways.. It's 10.15 pm here and in not tired at all... So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna be kiking people and reading stuff on wattpad. Good night :))