Justin Bieber (may cause tears :'( )

I watched as she lay on the floor lifeless. YN was in front of me, while Austin was beating up the guy. A single shot was still ringing in my ears. I ran over to where YN was laying. Her arms out stretched slighty, like Jesus on the cross, her eyes shut and a single bullet holw through her chest. "YN! YN! please!! answer me!" i kneeled down and gently picked up her body. Tears streamed down my face. I cover the bullet wound and weep. Everything soon became a blur.

I woke up in bed. The walls were white, I heard beeping and shit. The room smelled like sickness and death. I look over to see Austin. His face burried in his hands. His shoulders were moving up and down, signaling that he was crying. "Mahone. where am I? what happened? wheres YN?! is she okay?!" all these questions were flying out of my mouth. He looked at me and the tears took over. I couldnt believe it! i Wouldnt believe it!! I got up fast and tried to steady myself. "Justin.. YN... she... shes with God now..." the tears took over me now. That son of a bitch... I left her for five minutes, and already I lost her. The son of a bitch killed her and took my heart away. I fell to my knees. I screamed and yelled. "YN!! YN!! Come back!!"

****** few days later*****

I finished fixing my tie an ruffled my hair a bit. My eyes were red and my cheeks stained. My mother walked over and placed a hand on my shoulder. I took her hand and squeezed it. "She was pregnant mom. She was carrying our child. And now shes gone with our child." Pattie shed a tear and smiled sadly. "They are safe now in God's kingdom."

The funeral was unbelievable. No body cried (except for my family and YN's), no body spoke a word. No one was paying attention. I was furious. I stormed out of the church and ran. I ran for miles and miles until I completely dropped on my knees and cried again. The weather changed and it began to rain. The water mixed with my tears as they slid down my face. I lost my love of my life, and I'll never get her back. Soon I felt the warmth of lips press against mine. I looked up and saw nothing. I felt the warmth leave me and I swear I heard her soft giggle. I look around. Nothing. I turn to face the sky. "Take care of her and our child. Please."