A and B

"Austin come on!! The dinner is going to start soon!" you yelled at Austin from the staircase. You have been invited by Louis Tomlinsom for his birthday dinner. A lot of people were invited and you wanted to be there first to help with everything. "Babe, im coming." Austin said as he was coming down the stairs while putting on his tux jacket. He look smashing in your eyes. You smiled and grabbed his keys. "Lets go or else im driving." Austins head snapped to your direction. He really hated people driving his brand new mustang. "You dare say that again and I will punish you Brianna." he said in a low and husky voice. You smirked and jingled his keys. "Im gonna drive and theres nothing you can do to stop me." You turned around and strutted towards the door. Before you managed to open the door, you were grabbed by the waist and pulled into Austins chest. His minty breathe tickled your neck and his hands moved up and down on your waist.

"When I said you would be punished, i meant it." he whispered and kissed your neck. You let out a small moan and reached to wrap your had around his neck. You felt his smirk and he pressed you gently against the wall. You looked straight into his light hazel eyes. "Whats my punishment Austin?" you smirk and jingle the keys beside you. His eyes get darker by the second. "Your punishment will be that you will not be able to walk for the rest of your life." he whispers and slowly moves his hands down your arms. You drop the keys and push off the wall. Austin spins you around so.your front is to him. He rips off his jacket and unbuttons his shirt. You slip off your jacket and black blouse and look up at Austin. His eyes have a hint of lust and passion in them. Once the top part of your bodies are gone, Austin picks you up. You automatically wrap your legs around his waist and wrap your arms around his neck. Austin kisses you passionately and takes you to the couch. He lays you down and slips off your black dress skirt. Your breathe hitched when he laid his hand right on your throbbing area.

"Baby please. Take them off and fuck me!" you whimpered as Austin smirked. He leaned down to your face. "Your getting punished babe... I do what I want." Without warning, Austin moved your panties to the side and rammed two fingers into you. You let out a squeal and playfully glared at Austin, who had the look of triumph on his face. He began to thrust his fingers fast into you, making a small knot form inside you. You moaned with every hard thrust. "Austy! Please! I want to cum when youre in me!" you moaned out. Austin didnt reply. He just took your breast into his motluth and sucked, nipped, and licked on your nipple. The knot in your stomache grew, but you couldnt let it go. Austin had a spell on you, not letting you feel bliss just yet. "Austin! Make me cum please!!! I need you to feel-AAAAGGGGHHH!" You finally came on Austins fingers. Your mini high felt good. When you looked at Austin you saw him taking off his black jeans with oe hand. 'That skillful bastard.' you thought. Soon his fingers pulled out of you, and ge brought them to your mouth. "Lick them." was all he said. You smirked and took one finger at a time. You sucked your cum off his fingers, while lightly nipping the top of his fingers. He let out a small groan from the back of his throat. "Babe, the more you torture me, the more you will be punished." he warned. "Well then, guess ill just torture you a bit more." you reached up and grabbed his dick. Before he could react, you squeezed it, causing him to groan louder. He looked at you, soon his hazel eyes turned darker by the second. He ripped off your panties and pisitioned himself at your entrance. He leaned down and stared straight at you. You slightly nodded, showing that youre ready. Soon he thrusted straight into. You groaned abit because of the pain. A small tear appeared, but quickly was wiped away by Austins lips. "Babe get ready for the best christmas present youve ever had." he whispers into your ear softly. A minute passed and you rocked your hips, signaling that your ready. Austin too began to rock his hips. His thrusts were getting faster and slightly harder. Moans began to escape your lips while you threw your head back in pleasure. To get more pleasure, you took one of your hands and pressed it to your clit. You rubbed fast with Austins thrusts. "Babe, your so hot right now." Austin groaned out. The familiar knot formed again in the pit of your stomach.

"A-austi-in! Im go-onna cuuum!" the last word came out like a moan. He smirked and thrusted harder into you. "Hold it Brianna! Just a few more thrusts!" Austin said as he placed his hands beside your head to position himself better to thrust harder. The pleasure was too much that you were reaching your max. "AAAAGGGHHH!! AUSTIIIIN!!!!! IM CUMMIIIING!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Your insodes tightened around Austins cock and you felt the knot dissapear. "OH GOD BABE!" Austin moaned out, soon you felt a twitch and warmth filled your insides. He kept on thrusting while you wrapped yourarms around his neck. You pulled him down to place your lips on his. The kiss was passionate ad sweet. Austin helped ride off your highs, soon he pulled out and squeezed between you and the couch. "Well now that was only parg one of your punishment." He smirked and kissed your head. "Well ill make sure that i torture you some more." you smirked back and cuddled into Austin sweaty chest. "We should call Louis and tell him we'll be a bit late." you giggled. "okay, ill do that." you smiled. "I love you Brianna." Austin whispered. "I love you too Austin." and with that... lets just say Louis' party was a wild ride ;).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that ladies and Gents was another Austin Mahone imagine ;) damn tht was yummy, dont you think?? hahah. Hmmm i should give my readers a name... What should the name be??? Ideas? lol. Okay! Back to topic! That imagine is dedicated to my friend and fan 1Harry98BeliebD1 :) hope u enjoyed tht girrrrrrrllll ;) comment, fan, vote biaatches ;) kidding. ur guys rnt biaatches. ur my fweds :) kk anyways. Merry Christmas guys!!! bye!!