He makes you cry

Justin: it all happened so fast. One minute your laughing, the next you both are yelling at each other. You don't remember how the fight happened but it was getting ugly.

"Honest to fucking god, can you just drop it (Yn)?!"

"I'll drop it when you tell me the god damned truth!!"

"You know what? fine! You want the truth, here it is! i am fucking sick and tired of you!" Your heart stopped. "all you do is sit at home and do nothing at all! I want a woman who is active and helps me when i need it! You, all you do is sit around and gain weight!" That did it. Tears brimmed your eyes and realization fills Justin's face.

"Oh my God, (Yn), i-" you just booked it out of the room. You ran up to the bedroom, grabbed a duffle bag and started to pack different articles of clothing. Justin was right at your heels and saw what you were doing.

"Baby please. I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean it!" You zipped the bag up and walked past him. He tried to grab for you but you didn't stop. You pulled away and ran to the door, managing to grab your car keys in the process. As you made your way to the car, Justin beat you to it and stopped in front of you.

"(Yn) please"

You just move past him and get into the car, driving away from his life.

________

Hey guys. I really want feedback from you guys so please, like, comment and vote and message me your ideas :) love you all 💗💗💗💗