Cause its you

Justins POV~

I lost her. The moment I screwed up, I broke her and she left. I was pissed at myself for sleeping with Gabriela. She was hot I will admit... but no one could compare to YN. Every night I would cry myself to sleep, waking up with fresh tears to spill. I havent written a song in weeks and my appetite has gone down. My mom and Scooter have been worried about me, but I tell them im fine but they wont believe me.

Today I decided to go on twitter and see what was up. I noticed people have been trending something. Something that really opened my eyes. My fans were trending #(YN)GoBackToHim<3. I smiled, knowing my fans cared about my love life. Oh how I wish that YN just came right now, just knocked on my bedroom door, and once seeing me she would throw her arms around me and pull me for a kiss... Not even a second later there was a knock at my bedroom door. I slowly got up and walked to my door. My heart was racing, praying that YN was there.

Your POV~

Beliebers cared about me and Justin. they wanted us together. even after he screwed another. I hated him for cheating on me, for breaking me... but every bit of me still wanted, no.. needed him... I closed twitter, grabbed my car keys and drove off to his place. Throughout the drive, I prayed that what I am about to do would be the right thing.

Getting to Justins place, i parked the car in his drive way and walked up the sidewalk to the door. No body was home, but the door was unlocked. I walked in and I took in my surroundings. Every wall on this house had at least one photo of me and Justin. He didnt take them off. My heart fluttered a bit. The memories we shared replayed in my head. I slowly walked through the house, making my way to Justins room. I noticed the light from under the door, indicating he was home. I came face to face with the door. I took in a deep breathe and will all my courage I knocked on the door lightly. I heard Justin get off the bed and walked slowly to the door. The door knob twisted and the door slowly opened. Two seconds later, I came face to face with the boy i fell in love with...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Weeeellll¿¿¿ what did u think Beliebers?? should YOU forgive Justin for his mistake or should YOU smack him and make him regret it?? ;) i wanna know what YOU guys think!! comment and wait for part two!!! lol <3 u guis :3