Austin Mahone :)

You just couldn't wait. Your best friend Austin Mahone was finally coming back from Canada after his performance at the Big Jingle. You waited patiently at the airport with Alex and Austins mom. The plane has landed and now you were jumping up and down. A few minutes passed and out came Austin with his luggage and carry on. You met his eyes and you automatically smiled. He smiled back and walked up to you. For years you had deep feelings for Austin, but you would never tell him because he told you he liked someone. Austin got in front of you and opened his arms. You smiled and gave him your welcoming hug. "I missed you Austy!" he chuckled "I missed you too YN." you finally pulled away for Alex could Bro hug him and his mom could give him a kiss on the head. After a long greeting, you guys got into the car and drove home.

Once settled in, you all decided to play on the xbox. As usual you pawned Alex's and Austin's ass and black ops. You gave a triumphed smile. "Okay, lets play a game where everyone wins." Alex said as he set down his controller. "and what game is that?" you asked as you leaned back on the cozy sofa. Alex looked at Austin and they both smirked "TRUTH OR DARE!" They both shouted, causing you to jump out of your seat. "You guys could have said that, not shouted." You glared at both of them playfully. They chuckled and you joined the boys on the ground. "OKAY! AUSTIN! TRUTH OR DARE!" Alex yelled. Austin thought for a moment. "Dare." "I DARE YOU-" "Alex! SHUT UP!" you yelled. 'I dare you to tweet all the favorite things you like about your crush!" he smirked at Austin. Your heart sank.

You didn't want to admit it but you were losing Austin slowly. Austin smiled and took out his phone. 3 minutes later he sent the tweet and put his phone away. "Okay, YN, truth or dare?" Austin turned to you. "Truth." you said quietly. "Do you like anyone?" he looked at you. You didn't look at him just let out a sigh "Yeah, I do." You looked up, but saw a small frown on Austins face and he turned around. You got up. "Sorry guys, i think I'm gonna go. I'm not feeling to well" They nod and you ran upstairs and out the door. You promised yourself you wouldn't cry, but once you got into your house and into your room, you slammed the door and fell into tears.

You fell fast asleep with dried up tear streams on your cheek. You slowly were woken up by the feeling of someone beside you. You quickly turned over to see Austins beautiful face sleeping beside you, One of his arms were placed on your hip and the other under his head. You smiled and snuggled closer. "Mm, finally your awake." Austin said, with his eyes still closed. You looked at him. "How did you get in here?" you asked. "Your mom let me in. She said you were in your room crying, so I came up and saw you passed out on the bed. I came here to see if you were ok." He finally opened his eyes to meet yours. You blushed madly. "Who do you like YN?" your eyes widened at him. "um... uh.. I uh... I like...." you just couldn't say it. Austin sat up and looked down at you. "If you tell me who you like, I'll tell you who I like. Deal?" he put out his hand for you to shake it. A small frown appeared on your face and you sat up, but did not look at him. You looked at your hands that were on your lap.

"I like you." you finally managed to say after a long awkward silence. You felt the bed shift and soon you were placed under Austins body. You looked up to meet his hazel eyes. His face was inches away from yours. Your breathe mingled with his. "I like you too." He whispered. Your eyes widened and your mouth opened slightly 'OMG AUSTIN LIKES ME' you screamed in your head. Austin smiled. "Ive always liked you YN." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Same here Austin." With that, Austin leaned down slowly and placed his lips on yours. A few seconds passed and your sweet peck became an intense first make out session.

(WELL!!! I hoped you enjoyed the Austin Mahone imagine :) If you would like one just send me a message with which boy and what should happen :) Justin may be next :) please comment and vote and fan :) ILY <3 )