Austin found you

"And with that ladies and gentlemen, I say good night to you and have an amazing christmas" Ellen finishes and standsvup with Austin. They hug each other and fibish up some small talk. You waited patiently at the back for Austin as he was being bombarded my camera crew and makeup artists and so on. You decide to wait for him in his change room. Once you get there, your hit by his natural Mahone smell that you adore. You and Austin have been friends for a while, but you didnt know if you liked him more then just as friends.

The room was a bit hot and you had a black tank underneath your long sleeve shirt. You slowly take it off, but stopped when you saw Austin in the door way. You took the shirt off and fixed your tank. While you were taking the shirt off, your tank also came up, revealing your stomache and a bit of your lacy pink bra (or whatever color).

"Umm... how much did you see?" you asked the still shocked Austin. He quickly came back to earth. "All of it." with that, he shut the door and locked it. He slowly walked up to you. You took the advantage and moved away from him. "Sorry. Its just that the room is hot and I didnt want to sweat and make it smelly in here." Austin caught your wrist and spun you around. You were face to face with him, only milimeters away from each others lips. You felt his minty breathe on your lips, causing you to lick your lips. Austin smirked and held you by your waist. "Kassidy, I think I found my girl." he whispers an your eyes widened. "And who could that be?" you asked slowly and quietly. he smiled "You."

Your eyes widened more. He likes you! Austin fricken Mahone likes you! You blush madly and look away. Austin placed his hand on your chin, forcing you to look at him. He smiled making you smile. "I think im in love with you Kassidy. And im not afraid to admit that!" You smiled brightly and giggled. "Ive liked you tok Austin, i just didnt know if I liked you so much. But now I do." Austin slowly placed his lips on yours. You gladly kissed him back. "I found you." Austin murmered and with that, the night went on with kissing and much more ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That imagine is dedicated to KassidySchryer :) hope you enjoyed bbg :) want one?? please send me a message or comment ;) laters lovelys ;)