He leaned against the wall as they waited for Katsuki's arrival.

***
After about 5 minutes of waiting Katsuki opened the door entering as Tora's eyes met his.

Katsuki glared shutting the door as he walked to stand infront of Tora.

Tora's body was changed to the chair..

"I'll give you one chance to tell me what was in that drug that you injected my son with." Katsuki asked not even making chit chat.

"..."

Tora looked away avoiding his eyes.

"Is she here..?" He asks

"What was in that drug?" Katsuki repeated leaning to him.

Tora looked at the mirror seeing his own reflection before Katsuki got infront of him.

"Nobody's there. Now talk. He's been itching and hurting non stop because of that injection, what was in it?" Katsuki asked glaring at him.

Tora looked at his eyes.

"TORA! SERIOUSLY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" Katsuki yelled.

Tora flinched he just looked away tears forming in his eyes as he started to laugh.

"I never meant for any of this to happen.. I just wanted to be noticed..." he said

Katsuki scoffed. "Quit it. Tell me where you got it from."

"I just wanted to be noticed by my family!" Tora repeated crying at him.

"Well too fucking bad. Tell me while I'm being reasonable."

Tora stared at him then looked down at his hands.

But before a minute could go by Katsuki blew the table to the side of the room and grabbed Tora's shirt.

"TALK DAMMIT!"

***
Ivor just watched Katsuki almost abuse an answer out of Tora.

______ looked away for the most part her mind just lingering on 'I just wanted to be noticed by my family'

Katsuki slammed his back into the wall glaring as Tora cracked.

"I..it was someone's quirk.." Tora finally confessed. "I don't know who..it was given to me before I went to jail..I really didn't mean to hurt him..is _____-"

"That's not really helpful. I need an antidote. Where can I get it?" Katsuki asked

Tora glares at him trying to stand to his level now.

"What did it do to him?"

Katuski pushed him back down to the ground.

"Where the fuck is the antidote!? He's in pain you bastard! He's only 5!" Katsuki said

"Get me out of here! I know you can. I'll help him if you get me out!" Tora yelled back

"Bastard!" Katsuki shoved his face into the wall.

"I-I'll help him if you let me out..!" Tora said trying hard to lift his head.

Katsuki glared tightening his grip before tossing Tora to the floor where he sat there in pain.

_______ watched it all play out.

She wasn't mad at Katsuki. She knew if she was inside she would probably do worse..

"Hey. He's not going to talk. Let's just go." Ivor said to her.

"Not yet." She said.

"______.."