Robbie | 045

**CW: mpreg and mentions of pregnancy termination**

            Robbie pressed his fingers into one of the bruises on his neck, the slight twinge of pain grounding him as he waited for breakfast to be served. He'd slept for going on twelve hours when they'd arrived home finally, safe in his nest for the first time in nearly a week. He'd slept hard, but perhaps for too long, body still feeling as though he'd been run over and mind foggy as he'd gotten ready for breakfast. He would have just stayed in bed, but Scott wanted them to return to some semblance of a schedule as soon as possible.

Allen was sat across from him as usual, already sipping his coffee, clad in a button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. A piece of his hair wasn't swept to the side properly and it was now falling over his forehead, eyebrows scrunched over his amber eyes as he checked his phone.

He glanced up, probably from the spike in his scent, expression curious, "Why're you looking at me like that?"

Robbie sighed dreamily, resting his chin on his hand. His alpha was so handsome. His body was much too sore to want a knot, but he still wanted to be close to Allen, even if they'd shared his nest the night before and he was carrying his minty scent once more, it didn't seem like enough. It was probably the last vestiges of heat, but he leaned into the feeling anyway, "I want to suck your cock."

Allen choked on his coffee, ears turning a shade of red. The servants showed up then, arms full of steaming plates of food. They lapsed into silence as the dishes were placed before them, the entire process only taking a minute or two until they disappeared just as quickly as they came in. Robbie's horny thoughts were entirely interrupted as he noticed the little plate that was now sitting beside his silverware. It matched the rest of the china they used, with little pink flowers on the edges, but much smaller. On it was a single white capsule.

"What is this?" He asked, looking to the King. Scott turned his attention from the mail he was sorting through.

"Oh that? It's emergency contraceptive." He stated, nonchalant as he tore into the envelope in hand. It took a moment for him to realize that Robbie was just staring at him. "What?"

"Did you not want to talk about this first?"

Scott carefully set down the letter, pursing his lips as he regarded Robbie. He looked about as tired as Robbie felt, and he knew that the past weeks had been rough for the monarch. They'd pushed their mating ceremony up as well, the three of them agreeing that getting it officialized two weeks from now would be best. There was no sense in putting it off any longer, and Robbie was as sure as ever that he wanted to spend his life with Allen and Scott.

That didn't mean that Scott could just expect something like this of him without consulting him first.

"Let's talk about it then. Do you have an issue with the pill?"

"I don't..." He put his hand on his stomach. How did he feel about it? His heat had been a conglomerate of emotions, memories fuzzy from the temperature and body overstimulated from the burning need. His few coherent thoughts had been in worry of how Scott and Allen would react, the inevitability of becoming pregnant. Taking the pill without further debate would be the most obvious option, but something about it had his stomach flipping uncomfortably.

Apparently he had been quiet for too long, because Scott continued on, "If you're wanting a pup, then we can try for one during your next heat in a few months."

Which would be good. Logical even, to wait a while and think about his options, to conceive with one of his intended mates. Still, just as quickly as the thought came to him protectiveness curled in his chest. Instinct, perhaps, to preserve the potential for life that hadn't even embedded itself into the walls of his uterus yet.