Aki Hayakawa vs Miria

Chainsaw Man vs Claymore

Connection:

Both are demon/monster hunters (Aki is a Devil hunter and Miria is a Claymore) working for an organization built around protecting the society from the Monsters of their world Devils and Yoma (Aki works for the Public Safety Devil Hunters while Miria works for The Organization)

Both had to in some way use a part of their very enemies in order to fight them on equal ground albeit with a cost (Devil hunters use contracts to gain the aid of Devils but in return either reduces their lifespan or take a part of their bodies in exchange while Claymores receive Yoma flesh and blood into their bodies which greatly increases their abilities but also comes with a lot of negative side effects)

Both of their main drive and goal through the story are based on revenge over the loss of someone dear to them (Aki having his entire family slaughtered by projectiles from the Gun Devil and Hilda's death affecting Miria's outlook on the Organisation making the Organisation's demise her life's goal)

Both become the leaders of their unofficial squad (Tokyo Special Division 4 and the Seven Ghosts)with whom they eventually grow close off to the point that they risk the failure of their revenge mission just to keep them safe. While both appear as stoic and intelligent leaders, in reality they're very attached to their comrades and continuously show remorse over those they couldn't save

Both use seemingly supernatural swords (The "Nail-Sword" and The Claymore) and both have the risks of transforming themselves into monsters (Aki becoming the Gun fiend and Miria having the possibility to transform into the Awaken state if she loses control)