Darth Vader vs Omni-Man

Star Wars vs Invincible

Connection:

Both are cold and manipulative antagonists of their series who served an empire and are loyal to their cause (Galactic Empire and Viltrumite Empire respectively)

Both killed many of their former allies (The Jedi and Guardians of the Globe respectively)

Both follow the belief that the strong survives while the weak perishes

Both have done cruel things to their wives (Vader as Anakin doing a Force Choke on his pregnant wife Padme and Omni-Man admitting on TV that his wife Deborah Grayson was nothing more than a pet to him)

Both tried to convinced their sons (Luke Skywalker and Invincible) to join their causes, but they rejected which caused them to fight and traumatize them (Vader cutting Luke's hand and Omni-Man beating Invincible to near death)

Both have a connection to the color red (Red being associated to the red lightsaber Vader uses and being part of Omni-Man's suit)

Both eventually redeemed themselves by helping their sons end the empire they once served at the cost of their own life (Vader is electrocuted by Darth Sidious' Force Lightning which his short-circuited his suit and Omni-Man is killed by Thragg during their fight)

Both are also renowned for their lines regarding their sons which became memes (Darth Vader's "I am your father" and Omni-Man's "Think, Mark! Think!")