Magneto vs Accelerator

Marvel Comics vs A Certain Magical Index

Connection:

Both are ranked the strongest of their race (Magneto is an Omega level Mutant and Accelerator is a Level 5 Esper)

Both started off as villains before turning to the good side thanks to their rivals (Charles Xavier/Professor X to Magneto and Kamijou Touma to Accelerator)

Both have defeated opponents who possessed similar powers to each other before (Proteus and Misaka Mikoto respectively)

Both of their powers were thought to be telekinesis but are actually manipulating the laws of physics (Magnestism and 'Accelerator allows them to control electromagnetic waves and vectors, both of which can create shields, tap into electricity and plasma, bend light, manipulate gravity, amplify physical stats, and much, much more)

Both are currently the heads of their respective sovereign states (Magneto serves on the Quiet Council of Krakoa and Accelerator is the Board Chairman Director of Academy City, where both strive to redeem themselves by acting as authoritative figures to keep their homes safe)

Both were part of antagonistic teams with arguably noble goals in mind (The Brotherhood and GROUP respectively), but both left once they began to be redeemed.

(Both are considered protectors in addition to being noted brutal killers (Accelerator protects Last Order and the Misaka sisters with his life, while Magneto similarly protects Mutants)