"Alright I get it my daughter is a big girl now but remember to be careful alright," he said to which she reassured him as the two got up and walked out of the room.

Meanwhile Agnes felt that Sophie could not be trusted as she felt the young witch wavering and Agnes did not like that so she thought it's best to kill the witch before she spills their plans. She called the daughter of Marcel to meet with her infront of a trinket shop where she knew the pregnant hybrid will be as she watched the girl and figured out she's going to purchase wolfsbane to kill the devil child.

Although she hoped that would happen, Agnes knew she couldn't fully trust that and so decided to take matters in her own hands.

Hayley was passing through the french quarters when she spotted a woman on the ground and decided to look closer and saw that the woman was a fortune teller. She felt stressed and very pessimistic about everything going on around her and the life of her unborn baby. She knew fortune teller's  fortunes weren't real but she thought atleast it might pick up her mood.

"May I tell your fortune deary?" asked the fortune teller.

"Sure," replied Hayley who then handed the woman her hand who suddenly brought out a pin out of no where and pricked the werewolf's finger causing blood to trickle down and drop into the bowl below. Hayley hurriedly snatched her hand back in fright as the future teller examined the bowl and said to the girl.

"I see you are carrying new life but have doubts."

"How did you-"

"Intuition deary but my advice is whatever action you take today will affect you for the rest of your life."

After hearing this Hayley got scared and ran to the trinket shop in a hurry as the fortune teller now revealed as Agnes looked at the retreating back of the girl with a smile.

"Hey aunty Agnes," called out Ophelia as she ran up to the woman.

"Oh hey Ophelia," said Agnes as she hugged the girl and plucked out a few strands of her hair at the same time.

"Oww."

",Sorry hun I just saw something in your hair and tried to get it out."

The two females packed up the stuff and walked away talking as Hayley came out of the store and realized that the fortune teller lady was gone. She kept thinking about what the strange woman said as she gripped the vial containing the wolfsbane and left.

It was now time for the Mardi Gras as Ophelia stood in front with the rest of the troupe with people gathering around them under the starless sky. They gave the signal as Ophelia got into her position as her and the troupe began the choreography when the music started to play and blast in the streets.

 They gave the signal as Ophelia got into her position as her and the troupe began the choreography when the music started to play and blast in the streets

(Her outfit)

(She's the main girl)

While the performance was taking place, Hayley sat on a bench where the street was empty holding a cup as she poured the wolfsbane into the drink. She looked at the drink contemplating if she should drink it when she brought it to her lips about to take a sip as the liquid touched her lips when she was suddenly interrupted by three vampires.

"Dumb move coming into the quarter your coming with me wolf," said vampire number one.

"I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do," said a now angry Hayley as she threw the rest of the liquid into the vampire's face burning him. She turned around about to leave when the other two vampires appeared ready to attack when Rebekah came to the rescue tearing one's head off and ripping the other's heart out killing them instantly.

"That is no way to treat a pregnant lady I hate people with bad manners," she said. She then went up to Hayley when she smelt the wolf bane and looked at Hayley who didn't say anything. Rebekah didn't know what to think as she brought the girl back to the Mikaelson resident.

Meanwhile Agnes was completing the spell as she successful transferred the devil child from the hybrid to the human using their hair and blood.

The spell was so strong that it caused her a nosebleed, Ophelia who just finished performing collapsed suddenly giving everyone a fright as Marcel ran to his daughter's aid and hurriedly brought her to the compound as Thierry rushed for a doctor. Meanwhile Sophie felt her bond with the baby break as too collapsed on the ground in her house shouting out no.