Percy scanned the gods. Zeus and Hades, although powerful, weren't needed too much. His powers as the son of the stormbringer could cover Zeus' bases, although not Hades.

He didn't need a blessing from his father, obviously.

Ares? Not really, he was already a pretty good fighter.

Hephaestus, Ares, Dionysus, Demeter, Hera, all not needed.

Apollo's blessing could be useful, but only for the archery, in which case, he might as well turn to Artemis.

That left Artemis, Athena, and Hecate. Again, Hecate, although powerful, wasn't needed to aid him. He could just as well train his own powers.

Artemis? Although he did consider it for the archery, he ultimately decided against it.

The demigod turned to Athena, "I choose your blessing, my lady, if you agree."

The goddess widened her eyes in slight shock before schooling her expression, "What are your reasons for choosing my blessing?"

"Even strength has to bow down to wisdom sometimes, as Annabeth once said."

He choked near the end, but Athena gave him a look of praise nonetheless, "Even though I never approved of your relationship with my daughter, you were the best choice for her."

In no mood for formalities, Zeus continued, "Pour our energy into Athena."

Poseidon looked at Percy, "Good luck, my son. May the gods be with you."

"And may you enjoy a peaceful afterlife in the void, father," Percy replied respectfully.

One by one, the gods vanished, reduced to atoms as they spent what little remaining life energies they had to boost Athena's power. She then blessed him.

Percy felt himself grow stronger, not just in intelligence but also warfare. To his shock, he felt his dyslexia lessen, and even leave.

Athena finished, panting as one of two gods left, "My blessing was slightly more powerful than usual. You should be able to absorb knowledge like a sponge. Use it well, Perseus. Good luck."

With that, the goddess of war faded into dust.

Percy turned towards Hecate, the last goddess remaining of the Greek pantheon.

She nodded, waving her hand to open a portal, although Percy could see the sweat upon her forehead. She was straining to keep it open at all.

The demigod ran towards the portal, before pausing at it. "My lady Hecate, would you like to come with me?"

Hecate shook her head in slight amusement, "I am fading in several hours anyway. Good luck, Perseus Jackson."

Percy nodded sadly, before taking a deep breathing and stepping through into a new world.

-----

The demigod son of Poseidon landed in a bathroom stall. It was as if the world was laughing at him already. Just his luck.

Although, he supposed, Hecate couldn't exactly put him in public, could she? A bathroom stall was the only private place he could spawn.

Eh. It was clean enough.

Percy stepped outside...

Damn. It was a library. The... Library of Vale? He groaned mentally, but brightened at the realization that his dyslexia was almost gone.

He did have to read, though. Otherwise, he'd look like a blubbering dumbass in the streets, he reasoned. It was if someone from here was transported to Earth, they would have no clue what was going on.